TIFF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TIFF

NEWBIES WELCOMED & ENCOURAGED, TUTORIALS ON CAMERA USE & PHOTO EDITING, DISCUSSION, SHARING AND HONEST CRITIQUE

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterStatsLog in

Reflection of a Gangway

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Reflection of a Gangway Empty
PostSubject: Reflection of a Gangway   Reflection of a Gangway Icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2007 10:03 pm

Reflection of a Gangway Reflectionofagangway:)

Last edited by on Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sassy
Admin
Admin
sassy

Female
Number of posts : 3737
Registration date : 2007-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Reflection of a Gangway   Reflection of a Gangway Icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2007 10:30 pm

very nice Stewart, i love reflections and this is no exception Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://sassphotography.editboard.com

PostSubject: Re: Reflection of a Gangway   Reflection of a Gangway Icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2007 10:47 am

Thanks Sharon, I did a little bit of PS work on it to give it more movement in the water and a paint type effect. :)
Back to top Go down
Lovetullys
Fanatic
Fanatic
Lovetullys

Female
Number of posts : 1854
Registration date : 2007-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Reflection of a Gangway   Reflection of a Gangway Icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2007 2:44 am

Good Job Stewart !!! I really like it !! Reflection of a Gangway 39117
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reflection of a Gangway   Reflection of a Gangway Icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2007 10:31 am

Thanks Kathy. :)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reflection of a Gangway   Reflection of a Gangway Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2007 9:59 pm

What program and effect did you use, Stewart? It's neat when you can't tell reality from reflection.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reflection of a Gangway   Reflection of a Gangway Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2007 10:06 pm

This image is made up of two pics, the blue lined background is the side of a boat, the other a reflection of the gangway in the waters of Langstone Marina.

Once merged I applied the Ocean Ripple filter to it. 8)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reflection of a Gangway   Reflection of a Gangway Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2007 10:35 pm

Cool idea - I've haven't done but one of a blended piece. I'll have to dig it out to share (and then learn how to do more!) Kat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reflection of a Gangway   Reflection of a Gangway Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2007 10:37 pm

Whenever I go out taking pics I am always on the look out for things that would make a good backdrop in images like this. :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reflection of a Gangway   Reflection of a Gangway Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reflection of a Gangway
Page 1 of 1