TIFF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TIFF

NEWBIES WELCOMED & ENCOURAGED, TUTORIALS ON CAMERA USE & PHOTO EDITING, DISCUSSION, SHARING AND HONEST CRITIQUE

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterStatsLog in

Emsworth Reflection

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Emsworth Reflection Empty
PostSubject: Emsworth Reflection   Emsworth Reflection Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2007 12:35 pm

Emsworth Reflection Reflection1

C+C Welcome. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
byteme
Admin
Admin
byteme

Male
Number of posts : 3217
Registration date : 2007-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Emsworth Reflection   Emsworth Reflection Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2007 2:12 pm

You are becoming a real master of this technique Stewart - this is another very good image - my only observation is that the reflection of the tree doesn't quite do the finished article justice and maybe (just maybe) the sky could do with a wee bit more blue - not much however.
John
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emsworth Reflection   Emsworth Reflection Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2007 9:04 am

I did consider adding some more colour to the sky John but I quite like the starkness of it, it makes the eye focus on the rest of the picture.

As for the tree, you maybe right, a little more colour to it might strengthen the pic a bit. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emsworth Reflection   Emsworth Reflection Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Emsworth Reflection
Page 1 of 1