TIFF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TIFF

NEWBIES WELCOMED & ENCOURAGED, TUTORIALS ON CAMERA USE & PHOTO EDITING, DISCUSSION, SHARING AND HONEST CRITIQUE

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterStatsLog in

Exbury Gardens 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Exbury Gardens 2 Empty
PostSubject: Exbury Gardens 2   Exbury Gardens 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 10:53 pm

Exbury Gardens 2 ExburyGardens2

C+C Welcome Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Exbury Gardens 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exbury Gardens 2   Exbury Gardens 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 1:26 am

Nice composition Stewart, I love the pine tree, I would love one of those in my garden. lol I don't think that will ever happen. A lovely sky too, must be a pleasant change.
Back to top Go down

Exbury Gardens 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exbury Gardens 2   Exbury Gardens 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 9:35 am

We picked the right week to have off Jan.
The weather was glorious in the main, no rain and plenty of sunshine. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
byteme
Admin
Admin
byteme

Male
Number of posts : 3217
Registration date : 2007-02-04

Exbury Gardens 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exbury Gardens 2   Exbury Gardens 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 11:07 am

Almost 3D - great capture Stewart ~ John
Back to top Go down

Exbury Gardens 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exbury Gardens 2   Exbury Gardens 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 9:40 pm

Your too kind old chap.

All I had to do is take a pic of it, the gradeners are the real artists in this case. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
byteme
Admin
Admin
byteme

Male
Number of posts : 3217
Registration date : 2007-02-04

Exbury Gardens 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exbury Gardens 2   Exbury Gardens 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 10:48 am

Bad Bad Man wrote:
Your too kind old chap.

All I had to do is take a pic of it, the gradeners are the real artists in this case. Very Happy

Yea - but YOU stood in the right place, with the right settings to make this photo work........ John Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Exbury Gardens 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exbury Gardens 2   Exbury Gardens 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 12:18 pm

Aw3 Shucks, your are making me blush kind sir. Exbury Gardens 2 537381

A lot of photography is about being in the right place at the right time, thankfully with this one I was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Exbury Gardens 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exbury Gardens 2   Exbury Gardens 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exbury Gardens 2
Page 1 of 1