TIFF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TIFF

NEWBIES WELCOMED & ENCOURAGED, TUTORIALS ON CAMERA USE & PHOTO EDITING, DISCUSSION, SHARING AND HONEST CRITIQUE

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterStatsLog in

Group 1 with the New Camera!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Group 1 with the New Camera! Empty
PostSubject: Group 1 with the New Camera!   Group 1 with the New Camera! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2007 4:36 pm

This is my first efforts. They are all taken with the macro lens and on Auto.
I am having a hard time sorting out the settings. Group 1 with the New Camera! Hissyfit

You C&C is essential now! Group 1 with the New Camera! 537381
Lavender Rose
Group 1 with the New Camera! LavenderRosesmall

White Bouganvillia
Group 1 with the New Camera! WhiteBouganvillia

Frangipani Buds
Group 1 with the New Camera! FrangipaniBuds
Back to top Go down
sassy
Admin
Admin
sassy

Female
Number of posts : 3737
Registration date : 2007-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Group 1 with the New Camera!   Group 1 with the New Camera! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2007 4:50 pm

lovely flowers Jan, maybe it's just me but i see a bit of noise especially on the last one, that could be your ISO, if you can try and see what it's set at and change it if neccessary i'd say for outdoors and daylight 100 otehr than that i'd say you're doing fine Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://sassphotography.editboard.com

PostSubject: Re: Group 1 with the New Camera!   Group 1 with the New Camera! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2007 4:52 pm

I'm not real happy with the last one Sharon it was getting late in the afternoon. I had walked too far and didn't even think of the ISO.
Thanks for you help.
Back to top Go down
sassy
Admin
Admin
sassy

Female
Number of posts : 3737
Registration date : 2007-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Group 1 with the New Camera!   Group 1 with the New Camera! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2007 4:58 pm

i never think about the ISO either until i start seeing noise, i usually leave it on 100 all the time Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://sassphotography.editboard.com
Lovetullys
Fanatic
Fanatic
Lovetullys

Female
Number of posts : 1854
Registration date : 2007-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Group 1 with the New Camera!   Group 1 with the New Camera! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2007 11:03 pm

I really like the first picture. It is clear and well cropped and the backgound blur is good. The third looks soft, maybe out of focus some.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Group 1 with the New Camera!   Group 1 with the New Camera! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2007 12:19 am

Thanks for looking and commenting kathy, I love the rose too, but then it is my favourite flower. The 3rd shot i really should have binnned. It came up really windy, didn't do a lot to help me. It was supposed to be sharp on the buds. Ugh!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Group 1 with the New Camera!   Group 1 with the New Camera! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Group 1 with the New Camera!
Page 1 of 1