TIFF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TIFF

NEWBIES WELCOMED & ENCOURAGED, TUTORIALS ON CAMERA USE & PHOTO EDITING, DISCUSSION, SHARING AND HONEST CRITIQUE

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterStatsLog in

Gum Blossom and Bee!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Gum Blossom and Bee! Empty
PostSubject: Gum Blossom and Bee!   Gum Blossom and Bee! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 5:07 am

Another of our flowers of Australia

Gum Blossom and Bee! GumBlossomandBeeo

This has lost quite a bit in resizing. sorry!

C&C always welcome

Last edited by Bad Bad Man on Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gum Blossom and Bee!   Gum Blossom and Bee! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 5:52 am

only for you !!!

:-D

Gum Blossom and Bee! DSCN1914
Back to top Go down
sassy
Admin
Admin
sassy

Female
Number of posts : 3737
Registration date : 2007-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Gum Blossom and Bee!   Gum Blossom and Bee! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 3:11 pm

Cuplinger, i realise you are just new here and may not know the rules as yet, but can you please resize your photos to maximum 800 pixels width as we are having to scroll to see the full shot, we don't have many rules here but this is one of the important ones thank you for understanding

Jan beautiful flower and i don't think it has suffered too much from resizing but i noticed when scrolling back up that when the bottom leaf (blurred one) was out of the picture it wasn't distracting my eye from the flower and bee, maybe a crop is in order? just a thought Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://sassphotography.editboard.com

PostSubject: Re: Gum Blossom and Bee!   Gum Blossom and Bee! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 5:14 am

Cuplinger....thank you! It is a Peonie isn't it. They don't grow where I live. :-)

Sharon, I thought about that, then I thought maybe better to show how the stem hangs down, with the leaves between the flowers.

thanks for your thoughts. :-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gum Blossom and Bee!   Gum Blossom and Bee! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gum Blossom and Bee!
Page 1 of 1