TIFF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TIFF

NEWBIES WELCOMED & ENCOURAGED, TUTORIALS ON CAMERA USE & PHOTO EDITING, DISCUSSION, SHARING AND HONEST CRITIQUE

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterStatsLog in

Deep forest birding adventure!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Janika
Hooked
Hooked
Janika

Male
Number of posts : 363
Registration date : 2007-02-10

Deep forest birding adventure! Empty
PostSubject: Deep forest birding adventure!   Deep forest birding adventure! Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2007 2:21 am

Finally today I had some time to get out of the house and shoot some bird images. I saw the usual Red winged black birds, Chickadees, Nuthatches, Woodpeckers and so on, but really wanted to find and photograph birds I don't see every day, so here are three to share. I think the first one is a Cooper's Hawk, the second is a Sap sucker, and the third one I forgot, but some birdwatchers told me when I was out today. Enjoy.

Deep forest birding adventure! May-08-2007-021

Deep forest birding adventure! May-08-2007-079

Deep forest birding adventure! May-08-2007-073
Back to top Go down
jonorob
Addict
Addict
jonorob

Male
Number of posts : 831
Registration date : 2007-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Deep forest birding adventure!   Deep forest birding adventure! Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2007 2:29 am

superb and thanks for showing us
Back to top Go down
https://servimg.com/images.php?cat_id=0&start=15
Janika
Hooked
Hooked
Janika

Male

PostSubject: Re: Deep forest birding adventure!   Deep forest birding adventure! Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2007 2:57 am

Thanx Jono, Name correction; The second one is Northern Flicker and the third one is a Rose-Breasted Grosbeak.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep forest birding adventure!   Deep forest birding adventure! Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2007 5:02 am

Fantastic John, you certainly give us some amazing pictures of your wildlife in Holland.
Back to top Go down
Janika
Hooked
Hooked
Janika

Male

PostSubject: Re: Deep forest birding adventure!   Deep forest birding adventure! Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2007 6:22 am

Jan, I am in Canada, but thanx anyways! Wink Glad you enjoy them, have a few more to post, later...
Back to top Go down
byteme
Admin
Admin
byteme

Male
Number of posts : 3217
Registration date : 2007-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Deep forest birding adventure!   Deep forest birding adventure! Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2007 10:31 am

Stunning series - #1 has the perfect pose but #2 does it for me - great clarity with various textures ~ John
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deep forest birding adventure!   Deep forest birding adventure! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deep forest birding adventure!
Page 1 of 1