TIFF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TIFF

NEWBIES WELCOMED & ENCOURAGED, TUTORIALS ON CAMERA USE & PHOTO EDITING, DISCUSSION, SHARING AND HONEST CRITIQUE

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterStatsLog in

Four legged fury clingon

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dizzy Piglet
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Dizzy Piglet

Female
Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2007-07-22

Four legged fury clingon Empty
PostSubject: Four legged fury clingon   Four legged fury clingon Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 11:31 pm

This little thing decided she wanted company and chose Stewart and i for the afternoon up at Idsworth, Just standing there minding our own business and the next thing she started to hurd us and dropping her ball at our feet, the next thing she followed us all afternoon, she was soo cute

Four legged fury clingon DSC_1788-01

She was a complete nutter kept tring to carry reallt heavy bricks when she couldnt carry them she nudged them along with her nose, it was soo funny

Four legged fury clingon DSC_1786-01

C&C Welcome
Back to top Go down
Griz
Addict
Addict
Griz

Male
Number of posts : 594
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Four legged fury clingon   Four legged fury clingon Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 1:48 am

Cute dog
nice pics Piglet

-Griz
Back to top Go down
http://picasaweb.google.com/jmoss80917
Lovetullys
Fanatic
Fanatic
Lovetullys

Female
Number of posts : 1854
Registration date : 2007-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Four legged fury clingon   Four legged fury clingon Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 2:35 am

Great pics !!! She's a doll........Where were her HUMANS ????
Back to top Go down
sassy
Admin
Admin
sassy

Female
Number of posts : 3737
Registration date : 2007-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Four legged fury clingon   Four legged fury clingon Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 2:57 am

maybe it's just the angle of the shot but she looks kinda thin, maybe lost? although she does look very clean for a stray, how cute of her to follow and want to play Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://sassphotography.editboard.com

PostSubject: Re: Four legged fury clingon   Four legged fury clingon Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 4:53 pm

I had the same thought Sharon but she looks so shiny and groomed.

Lovely pics Sharon you are really doing well.
Back to top Go down
Dizzy Piglet
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Dizzy Piglet

Female
Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2007-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Four legged fury clingon   Four legged fury clingon Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 9:35 pm

Many thanks these were just fun piccies, she was so cute and so funny, i dont think she was a stray her name was spider from her coller, i beleive she belonged to one of the farms close buy i was worriesd though cos she spent over four hours with us and not one call for her from her humans.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Four legged fury clingon   Four legged fury clingon Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 9:56 am

She is a working dog and very well trained.
She looked OK to me, she had plenty of energy and was very clean (well she was). Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Four legged fury clingon   Four legged fury clingon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Four legged fury clingon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TIFF :: Photosharing :: General Pictures-
Jump to: