TIFF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TIFF

NEWBIES WELCOMED & ENCOURAGED, TUTORIALS ON CAMERA USE & PHOTO EDITING, DISCUSSION, SHARING AND HONEST CRITIQUE

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterStatsLog in

Along the river...reworked....I hope

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chevvy
Addict
Addict
Chevvy

Female
Number of posts : 803
Registration date : 2007-06-11

Along the river...reworked....I hope Empty
PostSubject: Along the river...reworked....I hope   Along the river...reworked....I hope Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 9:11 pm

Along the river...reworked....I hope Bridge11
Back to top Go down
Lovetullys
Fanatic
Fanatic
Lovetullys

Female
Number of posts : 1854
Registration date : 2007-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Along the river...reworked....I hope   Along the river...reworked....I hope Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 10:03 pm

Along the river...reworked....I hope 96887 Along the river...reworked....I hope 96887 Along the river...reworked....I hope 96887 Well Done !!!
Back to top Go down
byteme
Admin
Admin
byteme

Male
Number of posts : 3217
Registration date : 2007-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Along the river...reworked....I hope   Along the river...reworked....I hope Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 10:04 pm

Lovetullys wrote:
Along the river...reworked....I hope 96887 Along the river...reworked....I hope 96887 Along the river...reworked....I hope 96887 Well Done !!!

Agreed ................ 'V' keep it up kiddo Along the river...reworked....I hope 749253
Back to top Go down
Chevvy
Addict
Addict
Chevvy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Along the river...reworked....I hope   Along the river...reworked....I hope Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 10:05 pm

Thankyou...now what did I do !!!!
Back to top Go down
Lovetullys
Fanatic
Fanatic
Lovetullys

Female
Number of posts : 1854
Registration date : 2007-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Along the river...reworked....I hope   Along the river...reworked....I hope Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 10:15 pm

You cropped off the right side where the water was white and also got rid of dead sky on right. Also you cropped off the top, again loosing dead sky. By doing this your brought your subject out and now the bridge is getting the attentions !!
Back to top Go down
Chevvy
Addict
Addict
Chevvy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Along the river...reworked....I hope   Along the river...reworked....I hope Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 11:21 pm

Thankyou...and it's only a little Kodak camera!!!
Back to top Go down
byteme
Admin
Admin
byteme

Male
Number of posts : 3217
Registration date : 2007-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Along the river...reworked....I hope   Along the river...reworked....I hope Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 10:20 am

V - a good photographer can see a shot and take it with a small camera - a bad phootgrapher will still take bad shots with an awesome piece of kit. Enjoy photography............... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Along the river...reworked....I hope   Along the river...reworked....I hope Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Along the river...reworked....I hope
Page 1 of 1