TIFF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TIFF

NEWBIES WELCOMED & ENCOURAGED, TUTORIALS ON CAMERA USE & PHOTO EDITING, DISCUSSION, SHARING AND HONEST CRITIQUE

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterStatsLog in

Do You Believe In......

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lovetullys
Fanatic
Fanatic
Lovetullys

Female
Number of posts : 1854
Registration date : 2007-01-19

Do You Believe In...... Empty
PostSubject: Do You Believe In......   Do You Believe In...... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 3:59 am

Spirits ?? We do !!! Shelby is considered to be extremely gifted when dealing with the Spirit World. I've had a Medium to my house and I've gone with Shelby to see a Medium who works for the government. She at a very early age 8-9 months old started speaking/making strange long sentences in a language we didn't understand. After she was able to talk to us, she started talking about her "Little People" and still communicating with them in her strange language. Our dogs chase them through the house on occasion and Shelby has gotten made at Sophie for snapping at them............Well, here's a few pictures from New Year's Eve a couple of years ago.
The start of the party...
Do You Believe In...... NewYearsEve2004023

Do You Believe In...... NewYearsEve2004024

Do You Believe In...... NewYearsEve2004026

Do You Believe In...... NewYearsEve2004027

Do You Believe In...... NewYearsEve2004050
Back to top Go down
Lovetullys
Fanatic
Fanatic
Lovetullys

Female

PostSubject: Re: Do You Believe In......   Do You Believe In...... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 10:04 pm

Guess not !! LOL !!
Back to top Go down
sassy
Admin
Admin
sassy

Female
Number of posts : 3737
Registration date : 2007-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Do You Believe In......   Do You Believe In...... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 10:12 pm

actually i do believe, but i hadn't got round to replying to this, i know you showed us some similar shots a while back, thing is do you believe that the dots? are spirits? are they digital photos?
Back to top Go down
https://sassphotography.editboard.com

PostSubject: Re: Do You Believe In......   Do You Believe In...... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 11:48 pm

I believe Kathy! I have some photos with these same circles.
They were taken where Bruce's parents used to live.
I also have photos of a friend who is really psychic, she has others with her. wooooo
Back to top Go down
Lovetullys
Fanatic
Fanatic
Lovetullys

Female

PostSubject: Re: Do You Believe In......   Do You Believe In...... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 5:22 am

Both of the mediums saw the pictures and they both agreed them to be orbs. They were quite impressed at the amount that is present and also we have 2 shapes, round and diamond
I had lost contact with them and tonight my cousin sent me a link to there new site. WooHoo, I emailed Jim and he replied immediately. We are going to talk again real soon !!! I'm so excited
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do You Believe In......   Do You Believe In...... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do You Believe In......
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TIFF :: Photosharing :: General Pictures-
Jump to: