TIFF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TIFF

NEWBIES WELCOMED & ENCOURAGED, TUTORIALS ON CAMERA USE & PHOTO EDITING, DISCUSSION, SHARING AND HONEST CRITIQUE

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterStatsLog in

Troon harbour and Arran

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sassy
Admin
Admin
sassy

Female
Number of posts : 3737
Registration date : 2007-01-12

Troon harbour and Arran Empty
PostSubject: Troon harbour and Arran   Troon harbour and Arran Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 3:39 am

i just liked the way the light fell on Arran and lit up small fields here and there c&c welcome

Troon harbour and Arran Troon_10
Back to top Go down
https://sassphotography.editboard.com

PostSubject: Re: Troon harbour and Arran   Troon harbour and Arran Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 5:22 pm

I like the light coming from the sky but the overall quality of the pic seems a little flat.
I don't think the frame is helping with that either.

Maybe some adjustments to bring out the sky and those light rays some more could make it stand out a bit more. Troon harbour and Arran 33859
Back to top Go down
Griz
Addict
Addict
Griz

Male
Number of posts : 594
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Troon harbour and Arran   Troon harbour and Arran Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 5:38 pm

I do love sunbeams, from the clouds (I like the car too, had one once). Anyway,,,
I'd have to agree with Stewart, the picture overall is flat. it you could enhance the sunbeams, darken the sea, something to give the overall photo more contrast. I'd lose the boat in the corner too, unless you meant it to be a focus?

-Griz
Back to top Go down
http://picasaweb.google.com/jmoss80917
sassy
Admin
Admin
sassy

Female
Number of posts : 3737
Registration date : 2007-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Troon harbour and Arran   Troon harbour and Arran Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 6:14 pm

thanks guys, i think i overplayed with this one, the original was quite dark so i lightened it, too much i guess i also played with the contrast again too much i think, the boat was originally a focus as the first 2 shots it was further out on the sea but this was the only shot that was usable, oh well back to the drawing board Troon harbour and Arran 33859
Back to top Go down
https://sassphotography.editboard.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Troon harbour and Arran   Troon harbour and Arran Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Troon harbour and Arran
Page 1 of 1