TIFF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TIFF

NEWBIES WELCOMED & ENCOURAGED, TUTORIALS ON CAMERA USE & PHOTO EDITING, DISCUSSION, SHARING AND HONEST CRITIQUE

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterStatsLog in

para surfers again

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sassy
Admin
Admin
sassy

Female
Number of posts : 3737
Registration date : 2007-01-12

para surfers again Empty
PostSubject: para surfers again   para surfers again Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 9:52 pm

these are all of the same guy at various stages of a jump, not sure about the quality of them as that lens is still playing up at the long end of the zoom but c&c welcome

para surfers again Surfer13

para surfers again Surfer12

para surfers again Surfer11

para surfers again Surfer10
Back to top Go down
https://sassphotography.editboard.com

para surfers again Empty
PostSubject: Re: para surfers again   para surfers again Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 9:16 am

Rather him than me.

Mother would not approve of this sort of thing on the boating lake, very ungentlemanly conduct indeed, what.

He looks like he is having an absolutely spiffing time Sharon.
You have done a simply marvelous job of capturing this chap in action. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
byteme
Admin
Admin
byteme

Male
Number of posts : 3217
Registration date : 2007-02-04

para surfers again Empty
PostSubject: Re: para surfers again   para surfers again Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 11:31 am

Nice action shots Sharon - (whats the issue with the lens??) These shots were never gonna be easy with the action, light reflection off the water and various cloud coverage.

You've caught him well in various situations - my fav is #3 with the water trailing from the board and the boat in the background.

Top notch shots my dear - splendid show what!

John Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sassy
Admin
Admin
sassy

Female

para surfers again Empty
PostSubject: Re: para surfers again   para surfers again Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 1:12 pm

thanks Stewart & John, they do this for hours at atime so it's easy to get them at all stages of jumps, John the issue with the lens is i keep getting error 99 at full zoom on the tamron, it's ok at the low end and the middle of the zoom, i've tried cleaning the contacts and have been reading up for other solutions on the net, i'm going to try a fully charged battery next time i'm out, although the one that's in the cam just now seems ok it's worth a try i guess
Back to top Go down
Lovetullys
Fanatic
Fanatic
Lovetullys

Female
Number of posts : 1854
Registration date : 2007-01-19

para surfers again Empty
PostSubject: Re: para surfers again   para surfers again Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 1:34 pm

Great action shots Sharon, nicely captured !! The water sure looks mean, I don't think I would do that !! affraid
Back to top Go down
sassy
Admin
Admin
sassy

Female

para surfers again Empty
PostSubject: Re: para surfers again   para surfers again Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 1:55 pm

thanks Kathy, i'd love to try it but my body says NOoooooooooooooooo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

para surfers again Empty
PostSubject: Re: para surfers again   para surfers again Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

para surfers again
Page 1 of 1