TIFF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TIFF

NEWBIES WELCOMED & ENCOURAGED, TUTORIALS ON CAMERA USE & PHOTO EDITING, DISCUSSION, SHARING AND HONEST CRITIQUE

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterStatsLog in

Whack whack oopps

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ssccr
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2007-06-16

Whack whack oopps Empty
PostSubject: Whack whack oopps   Whack whack oopps Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 9:46 pm

Iam not sure if this is a good shot or a really really bad one but its differant anyway. The poor duck doesn't look too pleased .
Whack whack oopps Nah
Whack whack oopps Jpeg0312
Back to top Go down
sassy
Admin
Admin
sassy

Female
Number of posts : 3737
Registration date : 2007-01-12

Whack whack oopps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whack whack oopps   Whack whack oopps Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 5:32 pm

i think all thats wrong with it is it's a bit blown on the highlights on the water, you might be able to salvage it with a levels adjustment
(i've moved this to a more appropriate thread)
Back to top Go down
https://sassphotography.editboard.com
byteme
Admin
Admin
byteme

Male
Number of posts : 3217
Registration date : 2007-02-04

Whack whack oopps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whack whack oopps   Whack whack oopps Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 6:14 pm

Sue - I like it - the blown bits add a very different perspective giving an abstract feel to it.

But you deserve a Whack whack oopps Bottom for posting the shot so small...... See Stewart another woman in my life who doesn't listen to what she's been told....................... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
ssccr
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2007-06-16

Whack whack oopps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whack whack oopps   Whack whack oopps Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 6:15 pm

Thank you
I still have the original, thats what i get when i try to juggle learning computor skills and photography skills together, one thing at a time from now on. Whack whack oopps Signthan
Back to top Go down

Whack whack oopps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whack whack oopps   Whack whack oopps Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 9:36 pm

This could look very good converted to BW and with a play around with the levels. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jonorob
Addict
Addict
jonorob

Male
Number of posts : 831
Registration date : 2007-02-24

Whack whack oopps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whack whack oopps   Whack whack oopps Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 2:38 am

In digital size is everything..

Good thinking there.

jono
Back to top Go down
https://servimg.com/images.php?cat_id=0&start=15
Sponsored content

Whack whack oopps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whack whack oopps   Whack whack oopps Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whack whack oopps
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum