TIFF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TIFF

NEWBIES WELCOMED & ENCOURAGED, TUTORIALS ON CAMERA USE & PHOTO EDITING, DISCUSSION, SHARING AND HONEST CRITIQUE

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterStatsLog in

Winner Round 4

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Winner Round 4 Empty
PostSubject: Winner Round 4   Winner Round 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2007 10:37 pm

Congratulations to John (Byteme) for winning the 4th round of the Monthly Challenge with his picture 'Cold Pea Soup' Winner Round 4 169474
Back to top Go down
byteme
Admin
Admin
byteme

Male
Number of posts : 3217
Registration date : 2007-02-04

Winner Round 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winner Round 4   Winner Round 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 11:38 am

Thanks Stewart and to all those who voted for this picture - I will admit I am surprised it won - there were photos in the competition that I personally thought were far superior. But i accept the votes provide the evidence that others thought otherwise.
Sorry for the delay in my reply - I have been away on a weeks holiday in the mediterrian sun.
John
Back to top Go down
sassy
Admin
Admin
sassy

Female
Number of posts : 3737
Registration date : 2007-01-12

Winner Round 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winner Round 4   Winner Round 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 12:36 am

a well deserved win John congratulations Winner Round 4 169474
Back to top Go down
https://sassphotography.editboard.com
Emilie Jay
Technical Advisor
Technical Advisor
Emilie Jay

Female
Number of posts : 488
Registration date : 2007-01-19

Winner Round 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winner Round 4   Winner Round 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 9:19 am

Congratulations John. It is a great image. I had done a similar thing a while back. It is fun doing some of these types of shots. All the entries were great. With the monkey I don't have much time to enter as I would like. I see the comp get an idea and before I get the time to get my arse in gear it is over ...oh well I am sure I will catch some of them

hugs and congrats again
Back to top Go down
http://www.siskastudios.com

Winner Round 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winner Round 4   Winner Round 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 11:54 am

As Emilie said all the entries were very good and congratulations to all who entered.

I think we can all get a good idea as to what people like from the way the voting goes and with this challenge it looks like we like to see a picture where someone did a little thinking out of the box and came up with something a little different. The thought process involved as well as the final image are important, it showed time was taken thinking about the entry and a picture was produced specifically for the theme involved.

Terri has said it in some of her posts that the themes and challenges give her something to think about and get her creative juices flowing (get your minds out of the gutters John & Stuart Very Happy )

It is all about fun and advancing your skills and I personally have seen some big improvements in the quality of the images posted on TIFF and you should all feel proud of the pictures you are producing.

Keep up the good work and keep entering the comps. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
imagesbytlp
Fanatic
Fanatic
imagesbytlp

Female
Number of posts : 1209
Registration date : 2007-01-19

Winner Round 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winner Round 4   Winner Round 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2007 10:20 am

Congrats John on a really creative shot. Really nice set up and fun idea. That's two in a row for you...your on a nice winning streak!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Winner Round 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winner Round 4   Winner Round 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winner Round 4
Page 1 of 1