TIFF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TIFF

NEWBIES WELCOMED & ENCOURAGED, TUTORIALS ON CAMERA USE & PHOTO EDITING, DISCUSSION, SHARING AND HONEST CRITIQUE

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterStatsLog in

Children's Fountain

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
imagesbytlp
Fanatic
Fanatic
imagesbytlp

Female
Number of posts : 1209
Registration date : 2007-01-19

Children's Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Children's Fountain   Children's Fountain Icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2007 12:03 am

C/C welcome and desired...I like this one a lot, but I am biased! Very Happy

Children's Fountain 001-Choice-Children_sFountain
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Children's Fountain   Children's Fountain Icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2007 7:23 am

I like this shot, beautiful Autumn with the water spray highlighting the taller of the statues. Very nice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Children's Fountain   Children's Fountain Icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2007 12:53 pm

I like this too but I would like to see some more colour in the sky. :)
Back to top Go down
sassy
Admin
Admin
sassy

Female
Number of posts : 3737
Registration date : 2007-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Children's Fountain   Children's Fountain Icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2007 5:48 pm

yeah what Stewart said, i have an action that gives a blue boost to skys that would work well for this, but i don't know how to *give* you the action, if anyone knows how to do this please tell me and i'll gladly pass it on Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://sassphotography.editboard.com
imagesbytlp
Fanatic
Fanatic
imagesbytlp

Female

PostSubject: Re: Children's Fountain   Children's Fountain Icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2007 9:31 pm

Yeah...I'd love that action. I actually thought I had boosted it about as much as I could...help would be appreciated.
Back to top Go down
sassy
Admin
Admin
sassy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Children's Fountain   Children's Fountain Icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2007 9:35 pm

i can do it for you if you'd like Terri? but i still don't know how to give you that action Very Happy
Back to top Go down
imagesbytlp
Fanatic
Fanatic
imagesbytlp

Female

PostSubject: Re: Children's Fountain   Children's Fountain Icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2007 10:21 pm

Sure Sharon, give it a go.
Back to top Go down
sassy
Admin
Admin
sassy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Children's Fountain   Children's Fountain Icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2007 10:27 pm

lol funny i was just working on it a minute or two ago so it's ready, unfortunately the blue boost action didn't do a lot to it so i did select colour of the sky feathered it by 20 pixels and then selective colour, cyans and upped it by about 20% then blues and upped that by the same, i did this twice and it looks good to me, but i may have gone too far for some folks taste, let me know if you like it Very Happy

Children's Fountain 001-ch10

Last edited by on Sat Jan 27, 2007 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
imagesbytlp
Fanatic
Fanatic
imagesbytlp

Female

PostSubject: Re: Children's Fountain   Children's Fountain Icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2007 4:44 pm

Sharon...I like that there is more in the sky...but, not crazy about the color, too much cyan, IMO. I think it starts to draw the eye away from the focus of the image.
Back to top Go down
Lovetullys
Fanatic
Fanatic
Lovetullys

Female
Number of posts : 1854

PostSubject: Re: Children's Fountain   Children's Fountain Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2007 4:45 pm

I like the first image better. When I looked at the first one my eyes went directly to the top of fountain, the second one they went right to the sky..
It's a great picture, the only thing I would do is try to bring the top statues up some.
Sharon, if you duplicate your plugin and zip it, you can then upload it to rapid share and give Terri the link
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Children's Fountain   Children's Fountain Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2007 9:29 pm

Terri, I like this one too (only there is just one image showing - several replies down the screen.) If it's a re-shootable spot, I'd get closer and right down on the ground. Pick a strong angle to view the sculptures high on the pole and see what happens. Right now, it's almost as though there is too much to look at. I love the colors to the left; the spray is the subject along with the sculpures (but they aren't pulling me into the view, being so far off.) What a dream backyard that would make, eh?
Back to top Go down
imagesbytlp
Fanatic
Fanatic
imagesbytlp

Female

PostSubject: Re: Children's Fountain   Children's Fountain Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2007 10:43 pm

I will definitely go back...this park is near by...it's actually where my husband proposed to me! I'll try a new angle when it gets a bit warmer out. The day I shot this was really windy...that's why you see the water spray...otherwise, that's not there.

Thanks Kat!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Children's Fountain   Children's Fountain Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2007 4:14 am

Sorry Sharon but I also like the first shot best, for the same reason.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Children's Fountain   Children's Fountain Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Children's Fountain
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TIFF :: Photosharing :: Landscape and Architecture-
Jump to: