TIFF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TIFF

NEWBIES WELCOMED & ENCOURAGED, TUTORIALS ON CAMERA USE & PHOTO EDITING, DISCUSSION, SHARING AND HONEST CRITIQUE

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterStatsLog in

Just not to sure about this one

Go down 
+2
jonorob
rkunderhill
6 posters
AuthorMessage
rkunderhill
Addict
Addict
rkunderhill

Female
Number of posts : 782
Registration date : 2007-01-22

Just not to sure about this one Empty
PostSubject: Just not to sure about this one   Just not to sure about this one Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2007 8:15 pm

Just not to sure about this one 4-22-2007_G_Flowers_015

Comments | Thoughts | Suggestions
Back to top Go down
http://www.rubysphotos.com
jonorob
Addict
Addict
jonorob

Male
Number of posts : 831
Registration date : 2007-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Just not to sure about this one   Just not to sure about this one Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2007 8:21 pm

I like it, don't know why. It just looks nice.

jono
Back to top Go down
https://servimg.com/images.php?cat_id=0&start=15
byteme
Admin
Admin
byteme

Male
Number of posts : 3217
Registration date : 2007-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Just not to sure about this one   Just not to sure about this one Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2007 8:28 pm

mmmmmmmmm - not sure - kinda makes me dizzy? ~ john
Back to top Go down
imagesbytlp
Fanatic
Fanatic
imagesbytlp

Female
Number of posts : 1209
Registration date : 2007-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Just not to sure about this one   Just not to sure about this one Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2007 9:02 pm

I like it...I like the focus and busyness in the background. I find it interesting!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just not to sure about this one   Just not to sure about this one Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2007 10:42 pm

It's a pretty picture to me Robin, but I would have gone really close to the centre group with the macro. Filled the lens with just that.

No offence meant.
Back to top Go down
Lovetullys
Fanatic
Fanatic
Lovetullys

Female
Number of posts : 1854
Registration date : 2007-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Just not to sure about this one   Just not to sure about this one Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2007 10:57 pm

I like it !! The flowers in the foreground look very delicate, but the color contrast makes them strong against the green background. Very nice !!
Back to top Go down
sassy
Admin
Admin
sassy

Female
Number of posts : 3737
Registration date : 2007-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Just not to sure about this one   Just not to sure about this one Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2007 5:47 am

might just be me Robin (having prolems with my eyes again (more styes)) but the center circle of flowers and surrounding area look over sharpened & noisey to me, i like the composiion though and the colour Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://sassphotography.editboard.com
rkunderhill
Addict
Addict
rkunderhill

Female
Number of posts : 782
Registration date : 2007-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Just not to sure about this one   Just not to sure about this one Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2007 4:15 pm

Ok, the story behind these, I was out in my Mother-in-laws yard, taking pictures of her flowers, and saw these in the grass, which are gone now, since she has mowed. I played with the image for about 30 min. trying to get something usable and displayable, but just was not happy with it, I did some blur distortion and sharpening on the center petals.

Thanks for the feedback, I don't know what I am going to do now, I may play with it some more or go back to the original and start over.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rubysphotos.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just not to sure about this one   Just not to sure about this one Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just not to sure about this one
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TIFF :: Photosharing :: Image Critique-
Jump to: