TIFF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TIFF

NEWBIES WELCOMED & ENCOURAGED, TUTORIALS ON CAMERA USE & PHOTO EDITING, DISCUSSION, SHARING AND HONEST CRITIQUE

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterStatsLog in

playing around

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sassy
Admin
Admin
sassy

Female
Number of posts : 3737
Registration date : 2007-01-12

playing around Empty
PostSubject: playing around   playing around Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 9:10 pm

i've been meaning to do this for a while, everytime i run a bath and put the bubble bath in i love the way the water disperses the coloured bubblebath, so i took a shot of it then rotated the photo and used the extrude filter (under filter, stylize then extrude) type: pyramids, size: 30 pixels depth:30 and random was checked c&c welcome

playing around Rose_b10

here's the original rotated

playing around Rose_b11

Last edited by on Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://sassphotography.editboard.com
byteme
Admin
Admin
byteme

Male
Number of posts : 3217
Registration date : 2007-02-04

playing around Empty
PostSubject: Re: playing around   playing around Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 9:18 pm

hey - thats cool - a nice random yet inspirational shot - shows we don't need good weather to "muck about" with the camera - well done Sharon - nice presentation ~ John
Back to top Go down
sassy
Admin
Admin
sassy

Female

playing around Empty
PostSubject: Re: playing around   playing around Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 9:19 pm

thanks John it's actually better viewed much smaller it really looks like a rose then Very Happy when i started playng with it in ps i was thinking of you and thought it would make a good example for you to try
Back to top Go down
byteme
Admin
Admin
byteme

Male
Number of posts : 3217
Registration date : 2007-02-04

playing around Empty
PostSubject: Re: playing around   playing around Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 9:24 pm

When I first saw it the picture was small and I agree more effective - to be honest the first shot (original) is a damn good idea as well.
Makes me wonder what it would look like (giving you work here!!) if you cropped the original to just the about outer red ring then applied the same pyramid shapes..........
Back to top Go down
sassy
Admin
Admin
sassy

Female

playing around Empty
PostSubject: Re: playing around   playing around Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 9:27 pm

hmm i'l give that a try John thanks
Edit: playing around Nah tried it and it just looks like large coloured pyramids nice thought though Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

playing around Empty
PostSubject: Re: playing around   playing around Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

playing around
Page 1 of 1