TIFF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TIFF

NEWBIES WELCOMED & ENCOURAGED, TUTORIALS ON CAMERA USE & PHOTO EDITING, DISCUSSION, SHARING AND HONEST CRITIQUE

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterStatsLog in

A Walk In The Park 3

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A Walk In The Park 3 Empty
PostSubject: A Walk In The Park 3   A Walk In The Park 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2007 3:23 pm

I have been experimenting on this image and have cropped the original and added a diffused layer, sandstone texture, motion blur and lightened it up a bit.

I want this to look like a high key foggy/snowy day.

Your opinions are needed please. Very Happy

A Walk In The Park 3 A_walk10
Back to top Go down
imagesbytlp
Fanatic
Fanatic
imagesbytlp

Female
Number of posts : 1209
Registration date : 2007-01-19

PostSubject: Re: A Walk In The Park 3   A Walk In The Park 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2007 6:36 pm

Stewart...you know how I love this image (am just waiting for my foggy day!!!)...but, I think you are starting to lose something. You are coming very close to a white out! My eye is actually, physically bothered by the white in the upper left corner...it keeps searching for something. Maybe, if you cropped a whole lot off the top...then, maybe.

Oh, I don't know...I prefer the original!!

T.A Walk In The Park 3 45568
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Walk In The Park 3   A Walk In The Park 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2007 6:38 pm

Stewart, a word of advice! Go back to the original and leave it alone.

A Walk In The Park 3 537381 A Walk In The Park 3 537381 A Walk In The Park 3 537381 A Walk In The Park 3 537381 A Walk In The Park 3 537381 A Walk In The Park 3 537381 A Walk In The Park 3 537381 A Walk In The Park 3 537381 A Walk In The Park 3 537381 A Walk In The Park 3 537381
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Walk In The Park 3   A Walk In The Park 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2007 10:16 pm

This has come out very well printed onto textured paper intended for Acrylic Painting. Very Happy

Over here these high key landscapes are popular with judges at the moment.

We got to see a few hundred prints from the Southampton International competition last night and there were a lot of pics that were very high key.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Walk In The Park 3   A Walk In The Park 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Walk In The Park 3
Page 1 of 1