TIFF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TIFF

NEWBIES WELCOMED & ENCOURAGED, TUTORIALS ON CAMERA USE & PHOTO EDITING, DISCUSSION, SHARING AND HONEST CRITIQUE

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterStatsLog in

A Penguin on the Creamer for Jane

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rkunderhill
Addict
Addict
rkunderhill

Female
Number of posts : 782
Registration date : 2007-01-22

A Penguin on the Creamer for Jane Empty
PostSubject: A Penguin on the Creamer for Jane   A Penguin on the Creamer for Jane Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2007 5:10 pm

Was walking through the grocery store on my trip to Atlanta, talking about the Varsity and getting the images for Jane, and low and behold there was a penguin staring me in the face. Thank God Charlie bought me that digicam for Christmas I can carry in my purse.

A Penguin on the Creamer for Jane 3-13-2007_Atlanta_002p
Back to top Go down
http://www.rubysphotos.com

PostSubject: Re: A Penguin on the Creamer for Jane   A Penguin on the Creamer for Jane Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2007 2:06 am

Sorry I missed this before! Thanks for pointing it out to me!!!!! This giggle was just what was needed!!!!!!
TOO FUNNY!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
rkunderhill
Addict
Addict
rkunderhill

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Penguin on the Creamer for Jane   A Penguin on the Creamer for Jane Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2007 6:44 am

I am glad you got a giggle out of it, cause the people in the store were looking like I was a mad woman. I positioned the bottle then took several photos, some with flash, some no flash, some with fill. Melanie my friend who I was visiting was like let's go, are you done. I had fun not caring if they thought me crazy A Penguin on the Creamer for Jane 537381 A Penguin on the Creamer for Jane Photosmi
Back to top Go down
rkunderhill
Addict
Addict
rkunderhill

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Penguin on the Creamer for Jane   A Penguin on the Creamer for Jane Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2007 6:45 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Penguin on the Creamer for Jane   A Penguin on the Creamer for Jane Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2007 1:10 pm

thanks Robin! I can imagine the looks you got!!!! Too funny! A Penguin on the Creamer for Jane 537381 I love doing stuff like that - makes people wonder!!!! LOL!!!!!
Back to top Go down
byteme
Admin
Admin
byteme

Male
Number of posts : 3217
Registration date : 2007-02-04

PostSubject: Re: A Penguin on the Creamer for Jane   A Penguin on the Creamer for Jane Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2007 7:09 pm

Great shot Robin and superb looking Penguin Custard - all that worries me is that there is only one and the shelves are otherwise empty - I thought it was Russia / Poland that had food shortages - here in the UK I constantly nag my team to ensure the shelves are full.

Would you like me to send you a Red Cross Parcel of food...... A Penguin on the Creamer for Jane 537381
Back to top Go down
rkunderhill
Addict
Addict
rkunderhill

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Penguin on the Creamer for Jane   A Penguin on the Creamer for Jane Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2007 7:14 pm

Well it was the end of the supply of that kind for the season. So there only a few left, and I move them out of the way so there was only one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Penguin on the Creamer for Jane   A Penguin on the Creamer for Jane Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Penguin on the Creamer for Jane
Page 1 of 1