TIFF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TIFF

NEWBIES WELCOMED & ENCOURAGED, TUTORIALS ON CAMERA USE & PHOTO EDITING, DISCUSSION, SHARING AND HONEST CRITIQUE

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterStatsLog in

knaresborough

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

knaresborough Empty
PostSubject: knaresborough   knaresborough Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2007 10:53 pm

a pretty view of knaresborough. my first tryout of my camera, was disappointing day but took this pretty shot.
knaresborough KnaresborougheditMedium
Back to top Go down
jonorob
Addict
Addict
jonorob

Male
Number of posts : 831
Registration date : 2007-02-24

knaresborough Empty
PostSubject: Re: knaresborough   knaresborough Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2007 10:56 pm

Thats a nice one, neat bridge framing. where?

Jono
Back to top Go down
https://servimg.com/images.php?cat_id=0&start=15

knaresborough Empty
PostSubject: Re: knaresborough   knaresborough Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2007 11:00 pm

knaresborough is a pretty town near where i live in north yorkshire.
Back to top Go down

knaresborough Empty
PostSubject: Re: knaresborough   knaresborough Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2007 11:36 pm

This is very very nice! A great composition, nice lighting, sharp and topped off with a lovely sky. Well done!
Back to top Go down
sassy
Admin
Admin
sassy

Female
Number of posts : 3737
Registration date : 2007-01-12

knaresborough Empty
PostSubject: Re: knaresborough   knaresborough Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2007 12:12 am

i wouldn't call this a dissapointing day, even just one shot from the whole day if it's this good is a great day, nice clouds to break up the sky a lovely reflection, some greenery for colour and a very nice composition to boot (pardon the pun) only thing i'd change is a slight crop from the right to take away the dead space, just up to the small bush nearest the river Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://sassphotography.editboard.com
jonorob
Addict
Addict
jonorob

Male
Number of posts : 831
Registration date : 2007-02-24

knaresborough Empty
PostSubject: Re: knaresborough   knaresborough Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2007 12:24 am

cool, my sister moved to Bedale last year. Lovely area.
Back to top Go down
https://servimg.com/images.php?cat_id=0&start=15

knaresborough Empty
PostSubject: Re: knaresborough   knaresborough Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2007 12:25 am

ah yes, see it now!! thanks again for any suggestions, all received gratefully.
Back to top Go down

knaresborough Empty
PostSubject: Re: knaresborough   knaresborough Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2007 11:16 am

sassy wrote:
i wouldn't call this a dissapointing day, even just one shot from the whole day if it's this good is a great day, nice clouds to break up the sky a lovely reflection, some greenery for colour and a very nice composition to boot (pardon the pun) only thing i'd change is a slight crop from the right to take away the dead space, just up to the small bush nearest the river Very Happy

I agree with this assessment except that I would crop the lefthand side upto the little bush near the river. knaresborough 537381
Back to top Go down

knaresborough Empty
PostSubject: Re: knaresborough   knaresborough Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2007 11:20 am

yes i assumed that what was meant!! and have done so, looks ok. this was day one of taking my camera out and all the colours were washed out and i was so disappointed. my husband has a little ixus and his colour was fab!! have since changed a setting and colour has improved.
Back to top Go down
rkunderhill
Addict
Addict
rkunderhill

Female
Number of posts : 782
Registration date : 2007-01-22

knaresborough Empty
PostSubject: Re: knaresborough   knaresborough Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2007 4:39 pm

I think you have a wonderful scene there. Great weather, beautiful blue skies and white clouds. Just I would have moved over and gotten rid of the trees so they don't cover up your water and bridge.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rubysphotos.com

knaresborough Empty
PostSubject: Re: knaresborough   knaresborough Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2007 4:58 pm

i couldnt unfortunately as there was quite a drop down the side there!! i could have got a good shot as my husband pushed me off the edge though!!

Jono, Bedale is only 15 minutes drive up the road to where i live!! and yes it is a fab area. i am from London so i think i appreciate it all the more!
Back to top Go down
sassy
Admin
Admin
sassy

Female
Number of posts : 3737
Registration date : 2007-01-12

knaresborough Empty
PostSubject: Re: knaresborough   knaresborough Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2007 5:47 pm

Bad Bad Man wrote:
sassy wrote:

I agree with this assessment except that I would crop the lefthand side upto the little bush near the river. knaresborough 537381
ok so i don't know my left from my right what else is new :sarcastic:
Back to top Go down
https://sassphotography.editboard.com
Sponsored content

knaresborough Empty
PostSubject: Re: knaresborough   knaresborough Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

knaresborough
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TIFF :: Photosharing :: Landscape and Architecture-
Jump to: