TIFF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TIFF

NEWBIES WELCOMED & ENCOURAGED, TUTORIALS ON CAMERA USE & PHOTO EDITING, DISCUSSION, SHARING AND HONEST CRITIQUE

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterStatsLog in

King William by Night...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

King William by Night... Empty
PostSubject: King William by Night...   King William by Night... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2007 5:27 am

Hmmmm, it doesn't have wheels - but it does have tail lights - does that count???

King William by Night... Kingwi10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: King William by Night...   King William by Night... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2007 5:36 am

And the view in the other direction:

King William by Night... Vicsqu10
Back to top Go down
sassy
Admin
Admin
sassy

Female
Number of posts : 3737
Registration date : 2007-01-12

PostSubject: Re: King William by Night...   King William by Night... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2007 5:36 am

err you got me on the question? but it's a pretty cool light trail image, i have 2 questions though, what are the wires above? (just curious) and is this in Adelaide? (again just curious) :lol:
Back to top Go down
https://sassphotography.editboard.com

PostSubject: Re: King William by Night...   King William by Night... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2007 5:43 am

Yes, this is in Adelaide - it's King William Street, leading away from Victoria Square - the wires are for the tram, which is what I started shooting till I saw the cool light trails from underneath, whilst being bored out of my brain at the camera club shoot last night... :)

The question was related to being in the 'right' forum, 'cos it doesn't have wheels or wings... but I couldn't really place which one it should have been in...

Cheers,
Stuart
Back to top Go down
sassy
Admin
Admin
sassy

Female
Number of posts : 3737
Registration date : 2007-01-12

PostSubject: Re: King William by Night...   King William by Night... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2007 5:47 am

aha i'm with you now :lol: silly me, i guess this is as good a place as any for it, i thought it might be for a tram but i didn't think Adelaide had them, so there you go i learned something today Very Happy boredom can sometimes be a good thing, i often produce some of my best work through boredom, this place being one of them Wink
Back to top Go down
https://sassphotography.editboard.com
jonorob
Addict
Addict
jonorob

Male
Number of posts : 831
Registration date : 2007-02-24

PostSubject: Re: King William by Night...   King William by Night... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2007 10:19 am

Very neat
Back to top Go down
https://servimg.com/images.php?cat_id=0&start=15

PostSubject: Re: King William by Night...   King William by Night... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2007 12:44 pm

These are very nicely done Stuart.

I didn't bother going to the camera club last night either, the guest speakers and their pics get boring after a while, especially when they show pics of the same thing all night.

I have decided to only go when it is a night when images have to be submitted for comps and the comp nights themselves or the speaker is known to me and is interesting like next weeks guest, Leigh Preston, who is a published Industrial Landscape photographer and also spends a lot of time in the Scottish Mountains.

Now that one I am looking forward to. :)
Back to top Go down
imagesbytlp
Fanatic
Fanatic
imagesbytlp

Female
Number of posts : 1209
Registration date : 2007-01-19

PostSubject: Re: King William by Night...   King William by Night... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2007 2:36 pm

Well done Stuart...great angle and the light trails are really something!! Nice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King William by Night...   King William by Night... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

King William by Night...
Page 1 of 1