TIFF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TIFF

NEWBIES WELCOMED & ENCOURAGED, TUTORIALS ON CAMERA USE & PHOTO EDITING, DISCUSSION, SHARING AND HONEST CRITIQUE

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterStatsLog in

Along Came A Spider

Go down 
AuthorMessage
imagesbytlp
Fanatic
Fanatic
imagesbytlp

Female
Number of posts : 1209
Registration date : 2007-01-19

Along Came A Spider Empty
PostSubject: Along Came A Spider   Along Came A Spider Icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2007 6:50 pm

Found something to do while I'm stuck in the house:

Along Came A Spider Spider_ColoredPen
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Along Came A Spider   Along Came A Spider Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 2:14 am

That is *really* effective, Terri - a lot of digital art leaves me wondering if the original image would have been better, but the sum of this image is stronger than a simple spider on a web would have been - of course, it's not quite as likely to end up gracing as many walls as say, a pretty flower with the same sort of style applied, but I do really like what you've done here... now, if you can find a good site for spider lovers, offer it printed on canvas... :)

Cheers,
Stuart
Back to top Go down
imagesbytlp
Fanatic
Fanatic
imagesbytlp

Female
Number of posts : 1209
Registration date : 2007-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Along Came A Spider   Along Came A Spider Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 4:42 am

Thank you Stuart. It really means something coming from you. I have to laugh...I absolutely hate spiders...I showed this to hubby and he said "who shot that?"...I said "me"...he said "how long was the lens???" :lol: :lol:

I have to say...I've had some fun today, I generally don't spend time in the digital art realm. And I'm happy with my results!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Along Came A Spider   Along Came A Spider Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 10:17 am

Whatever you did to this it is really effective Terri.

I hope you saved it as an action for re-use?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Along Came A Spider   Along Came A Spider Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Along Came A Spider
Page 1 of 1