TIFF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TIFF

NEWBIES WELCOMED & ENCOURAGED, TUTORIALS ON CAMERA USE & PHOTO EDITING, DISCUSSION, SHARING AND HONEST CRITIQUE

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterStatsLog in

a couple of shots from today

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sassy
Admin
Admin
sassy

Female
Number of posts : 3737
Registration date : 2007-01-12

a couple of shots from today Empty
PostSubject: a couple of shots from today   a couple of shots from today Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2007 11:03 pm

got a few shots today some good some not so good, i thought i'd share a couple of the better ones

a couple of shots from today Ground10

a couple of shots from today Lone_h10

Last edited by on Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://sassphotography.editboard.com
Janika
Hooked
Hooked
Janika

Male
Number of posts : 363
Registration date : 2007-02-10

PostSubject: Re: a couple of shots from today   a couple of shots from today Icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2007 12:25 am

Sharon; The second one looks like a Heron of some sort.
Nice job on the squirrel, love the green spots in the background too! Wink
Back to top Go down
sassy
Admin
Admin
sassy

Female

PostSubject: Re: a couple of shots from today   a couple of shots from today Icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2007 2:19 am

Thanks John, yes it is a heron i've been watching the same spot for months as i was told by a reliable source that herons were nesting there for the past few years, but i never saw them until today and ever since you posted your first heron i've been trying to get these ones just for you, there are more shots but they are either blurred or too far away to really see them, but i'll post them for you if you like, btw that is it's nest in the background and the other shots are of the male, flying with huge twigs in it's mouth for the nest, i love it that you like the squirrel, you are the squirrel king :lol: the green moss on the tree was a bonus, put some colour in the shot Very Happy
Back to top Go down
imagesbytlp
Fanatic
Fanatic
imagesbytlp

Female
Number of posts : 1209
Registration date : 2007-01-19

PostSubject: Re: a couple of shots from today   a couple of shots from today Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2007 3:39 pm

Love the first one Sharon...nice and sharp, and great DOF. Love his little red face!
Back to top Go down
sassy
Admin
Admin
sassy

Female

PostSubject: Re: a couple of shots from today   a couple of shots from today Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2007 3:41 pm

thanks Terri he was a cutie and not afraid at all, the place was really busy with kids and parents it being the weekend so i was surprised he came out at all, i guess all the bread and nuts the folks were dishing out was too much of a temptation Very Happy
Back to top Go down
byteme
Admin
Admin
byteme

Male
Number of posts : 3217
Registration date : 2007-02-04

PostSubject: Re: a couple of shots from today   a couple of shots from today Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2007 3:56 pm

First shot is super - great focus on the eye with wonderful dof and clarity.

...anyone got a super shot of a Rabbit?? ( keeping Stewart out of this one I don't want a plastic one from Sex & the City thank you chuckle ) they've all been run over down here!

I need a shot for a kids Easter Magazine we are throwing together - acknowledgement of contribution assurred)
Back to top Go down
sassy
Admin
Admin
sassy

Female

PostSubject: Re: a couple of shots from today   a couple of shots from today Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2007 3:58 pm

thankyou John, when do you need it for John? they have them at the same park i took these shots in, i can go up there anytime, they are in cages but the ranger may let me get a shot without the cage showing if i ask nicely Very Happy
Back to top Go down
byteme
Admin
Admin
byteme

Male
Number of posts : 3217
Registration date : 2007-02-04

PostSubject: Re: a couple of shots from today   a couple of shots from today Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2007 4:01 pm

WOW - thanks Sharon - in the next couple of weeks would be fine - we go to print on 16 March - but I am working away for the next 2 and running out of time - thank you in anticipation.
If you get a picture would be be kind enough to email it to me full file size???
Regards
John
Back to top Go down
sassy
Admin
Admin
sassy

Female

PostSubject: Re: a couple of shots from today   a couple of shots from today Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2007 4:04 pm

no problem John, hopefully i get a nice sunny day, but i've got a new flash if i don't that i've been dying to use since i got it at xmas, full file no problem either Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a couple of shots from today   a couple of shots from today Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2007 1:25 am

I think I do, John - It'd be *this* rabbit, from a petting zoo, sitting on a bale of hay, and probably a bigger, brown rabbit, too...

a couple of shots from today Rabbit10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a couple of shots from today   a couple of shots from today Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a couple of shots from today
Page 1 of 1