TIFF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TIFF

NEWBIES WELCOMED & ENCOURAGED, TUTORIALS ON CAMERA USE & PHOTO EDITING, DISCUSSION, SHARING AND HONEST CRITIQUE

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterStatsLog in

Hotshoe Spirit Level...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Hotshoe Spirit Level... Empty
PostSubject: Hotshoe Spirit Level...   Hotshoe Spirit Level... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2007 3:33 am

Hotshoe Spirit Level... Level10
Back to top Go down
sassy
Admin
Admin
sassy

Female
Number of posts : 3737
Registration date : 2007-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Hotshoe Spirit Level...   Hotshoe Spirit Level... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2007 6:29 am

thats a cool gadget! nice colour there Stuart and very clear Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://sassphotography.editboard.com

PostSubject: Re: Hotshoe Spirit Level...   Hotshoe Spirit Level... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2007 6:44 am

'Tis a very, very handy gadget - overpriced in retail stores, a bargain from Ebay, and invaluable for gettin a level horizon in your landscapes, etc...
Back to top Go down
sassy
Admin
Admin
sassy

Female
Number of posts : 3737
Registration date : 2007-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Hotshoe Spirit Level...   Hotshoe Spirit Level... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2007 6:46 am

i have one on my tripod but it doesn't work that well, if you look at my landscapes you'll see this :lol:
Back to top Go down
https://sassphotography.editboard.com

PostSubject: Re: Hotshoe Spirit Level...   Hotshoe Spirit Level... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2007 11:38 am

Good DOF and strong colour Stuart.

I must get one of these myself, the one I take with me at the moment is a little cumbersome....I borrowed it from my stepbrother who is a builder. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
rkunderhill
Addict
Addict
rkunderhill

Female
Number of posts : 782
Registration date : 2007-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Hotshoe Spirit Level...   Hotshoe Spirit Level... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2007 6:02 pm

Nice, I have several students that need that tool. I need it as well, but I cheat I level mine out in PS.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rubysphotos.com
imagesbytlp
Fanatic
Fanatic
imagesbytlp

Female
Number of posts : 1209
Registration date : 2007-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Hotshoe Spirit Level...   Hotshoe Spirit Level... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2007 6:10 pm

Very nice...like the choice of the background color. My new tripod has one...I haven't been out shooting any landscapes with it lately...little chilly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hotshoe Spirit Level...   Hotshoe Spirit Level... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hotshoe Spirit Level...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TIFF :: Photosharing :: Still Life and Product-
Jump to: