TIFF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TIFF

NEWBIES WELCOMED & ENCOURAGED, TUTORIALS ON CAMERA USE & PHOTO EDITING, DISCUSSION, SHARING AND HONEST CRITIQUE

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterStatsLog in

Green Apples....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
imagesbytlp
Fanatic
Fanatic
imagesbytlp

Female
Number of posts : 1209
Registration date : 2007-01-19

Green Apples.... Empty
PostSubject: Green Apples....   Green Apples.... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2007 3:31 am

C/C welcome...as always!

Green Apples.... Apples_Web1
Back to top Go down
sassy
Admin
Admin
sassy

Female
Number of posts : 3737
Registration date : 2007-01-12

Green Apples.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Apples....   Green Apples.... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2007 3:38 am

i like this a lot Terri, but there's just one thing bothers me though, the top of the apple being blown out, i'd just like to see the edge of it, but thats just me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://sassphotography.editboard.com

Green Apples.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Apples....   Green Apples.... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2007 2:47 pm

Good clear shot Terri, but I would prefer to not see the lovely bowl, just the rim showing and more of the bright background (wiindow?)

The flowers on the bowl are distracting from the apples. I also think the blown out tops of the apple would be fine with the white behind then, making it more high key.
Back to top Go down
rkunderhill
Addict
Addict
rkunderhill

Female
Number of posts : 782
Registration date : 2007-01-22

Green Apples.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Apples....   Green Apples.... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2007 4:39 pm

Excellent image. I have to agree with Sharon, the blown highlights are just a bit to much. And I feel like I am missing something at the top so a bit more head room. But great comp.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rubysphotos.com
imagesbytlp
Fanatic
Fanatic
imagesbytlp

Female

Green Apples.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Apples....   Green Apples.... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2007 4:44 pm

Thanks everyone...this was taken "pre-D100"...with my point/shoot. I definitely need more room on the top...and more control over the light. I'd reshoot today....but...oh yeah...I'M STUCK IN THE HOUSE CAUSE IT'S A BAZILLION DEGREES BELOW ZERO AND I HAVE NO APPLES!!! Sorry...just a little cabin fever...I'll be ok...just give me a moment.

I'm ok.
Back to top Go down
Emilie Jay
Technical Advisor
Technical Advisor
Emilie Jay

Female
Number of posts : 488

Green Apples.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Apples....   Green Apples.... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2007 6:06 pm

Actually, the blown highlights give this photo a "Good Morning" feel to the image. Apples for breakfast anyone? As still life goes I like this image. It does it for me.

hugs
Emilie
Back to top Go down
http://www.siskastudios.com
imagesbytlp
Fanatic
Fanatic
imagesbytlp

Female

Green Apples.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Apples....   Green Apples.... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2007 6:25 pm

Thanks Emilie...to make myself feel better this A.M. I went in the kitchen a did a couple of tabletop shots in the same light. Maybe, I'll have something by this afternoon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Green Apples.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Apples....   Green Apples.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Green Apples....
Page 1 of 1