TIFF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TIFF

NEWBIES WELCOMED & ENCOURAGED, TUTORIALS ON CAMERA USE & PHOTO EDITING, DISCUSSION, SHARING AND HONEST CRITIQUE

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterStatsLog in

Wibbly Wobbly Time

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Wibbly Wobbly Time Empty
PostSubject: Wibbly Wobbly Time   Wibbly Wobbly Time Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 10:16 pm

Wibbly Wobbly Time WibblyWobblyTime

C+C Welcome.
Back to top Go down

Wibbly Wobbly Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wibbly Wobbly Time   Wibbly Wobbly Time Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 10:36 am

Great colours and it makes a really interesting shot. Nice
Back to top Go down
byteme
Admin
Admin
byteme

Male
Number of posts : 3217
Registration date : 2007-02-04

Wibbly Wobbly Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wibbly Wobbly Time   Wibbly Wobbly Time Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 2:26 pm

Love it - well composed - great colours and lots to see - not sure your siggy works at the top, wee bit of a distraction from the main event , but just a personal thing.........

You really have this saturation thing sorted Stewart - it works well here ~ John
Back to top Go down

Wibbly Wobbly Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wibbly Wobbly Time   Wibbly Wobbly Time Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 9:50 pm

Thanks you two.

This is one of the few non people pics I took last week in Portsmouth Guildhall area. :)
Back to top Go down
Janika
Hooked
Hooked
Janika

Male
Number of posts : 363
Registration date : 2007-02-10

Wibbly Wobbly Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wibbly Wobbly Time   Wibbly Wobbly Time Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 4:57 am

You know I like reflections and this is no exception, Love the night colors too!
Back to top Go down
sassy
Admin
Admin
sassy

Female
Number of posts : 3737
Registration date : 2007-01-12

Wibbly Wobbly Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wibbly Wobbly Time   Wibbly Wobbly Time Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 1:39 pm

we have a similar building up in Glasgow that reflects a church like this and i've been wanting to try and get a shot of it for ages, it's just never the right time, what with traffic, weather and lighting, this is exactly what i was going to try and shoot, ya beat me to it Stewart, good job too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://sassphotography.editboard.com

Wibbly Wobbly Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wibbly Wobbly Time   Wibbly Wobbly Time Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 10:37 am

Thanks John & Sharon. :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wibbly Wobbly Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wibbly Wobbly Time   Wibbly Wobbly Time Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wibbly Wobbly Time
Page 1 of 1