TIFF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TIFF

NEWBIES WELCOMED & ENCOURAGED, TUTORIALS ON CAMERA USE & PHOTO EDITING, DISCUSSION, SHARING AND HONEST CRITIQUE

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterStatsLog in

The Blue Moon rose in Colour!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

The Blue Moon rose in Colour! Empty
PostSubject: The Blue Moon rose in Colour!   The Blue Moon rose in Colour! Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 3:43 pm

As requested by Margaret! I posted this one in Monochrome.
I feel the coloured version is yuk because of the weather damage....but at least it is sharp. lol

The Blue Moon rose in Colour! 8947BlueMoonRosesml
Back to top Go down
sassy
Admin
Admin
sassy

Female
Number of posts : 3737
Registration date : 2007-01-12

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Moon rose in Colour!   The Blue Moon rose in Colour! Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 4:19 pm

i think i prefer the colour version Jan and the weather damaged petals would be so easily cloned to fix this up for the colour version, i could have a go if you like Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://sassphotography.editboard.com

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Moon rose in Colour!   The Blue Moon rose in Colour! Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 4:39 pm

Do with it what you like Sharon, I just can't be bothered. haha
Back to top Go down
sassy
Admin
Admin
sassy

Female
Number of posts : 3737
Registration date : 2007-01-12

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Moon rose in Colour!   The Blue Moon rose in Colour! Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 8:43 pm

well it took me a few days to get round to it, but i had a go Jan, see what you think Very Happy

The Blue Moon rose in Colour! 8947bl10
Back to top Go down
https://sassphotography.editboard.com
Janika
Hooked
Hooked
Janika

Male
Number of posts : 363
Registration date : 2007-02-10

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Moon rose in Colour!   The Blue Moon rose in Colour! Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 4:59 am

Is it color desaturated? Looks interesting, but still a very nice rose!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Moon rose in Colour!   The Blue Moon rose in Colour! Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 3:36 pm

John is is a bit de-saturated, but it is a lavender/pink colour and seems to change with the amount of natural light. Played around a bit with this one too. lol

If you look in the PHART Forum POTM you will see one painted. The light petals are perfect colour.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Moon rose in Colour!   The Blue Moon rose in Colour! Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 3:37 pm

Sharon a good job on the repair, but it is not that rose with the missing petals..it is so cabbage like in real life.
Back to top Go down
sassy's mum
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
sassy's mum

Female
Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Moon rose in Colour!   The Blue Moon rose in Colour! Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 3:49 pm

Hi Jan. Thanks for posting the blue rose in colour for me. It's beautiful. Kinda thought it might have been a deeper shade of blue.One of my favourite flowers. Take care. The Blue Moon rose in Colour! 568897 The Blue Moon rose in Colour! 65772
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Moon rose in Colour!   The Blue Moon rose in Colour! Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 2:04 pm

Margaret have a look in the Phart section.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Moon rose in Colour!   The Blue Moon rose in Colour! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Blue Moon rose in Colour!
Page 1 of 1