TIFF

NEWBIES WELCOMED & ENCOURAGED, TUTORIALS ON CAMERA USE & PHOTO EDITING, DISCUSSION, SHARING AND HONEST CRITIQUE
 
HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterStatsLog in

Share
 

 Jan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sassy's mum
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
sassy's mum

Female
Number of posts : 196
Age : 84
Location : Scotland
Occupation : retired
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Jan Empty
PostSubject: Jan   Jan Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 10:25 pm

some shots taken of Jan when we met last year

with Dave my husband
Jan Austra15

Jan Austra16

Jan Austra17

Jan Austra18
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Griz
Addict
Addict
Griz

Male
Number of posts : 594
Age : 63
Location : Colorado, USA
Occupation : CAD Designer
Registration date : 2007-06-25

Jan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jan   Jan Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 9:28 pm

I'm assuming you went down under?
and from the look of it, out malling to boot

Jan 537381

-Griz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://picasaweb.google.com/jmoss80917
Guest
Guest



Jan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jan   Jan Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 6:18 am

Thanks Margaret! I think! Jan 769988 Jan 769988 Jan 769988

Now this is me on the wrong side of the camera. Jan 537381 Jan 537381

It was lovely to meet you and Dave.
John we had too days travelling the mall.
Back to top Go down
Lovetullys
Fanatic
Fanatic
Lovetullys

Female
Number of posts : 1854
Age : 105
Registration date : 2007-01-19

Jan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jan   Jan Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 5:26 pm

Thanks for sharing Margret !!!

I love the malls :)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sassy's mum
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
sassy's mum

Female
Number of posts : 196
Age : 84
Location : Scotland
Occupation : retired
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Jan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jan   Jan Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 12:28 am

Griz wrote:
I'm assuming you went down under?
and from the look of it, out malling to boot

Jan 537381

-Griz
Yes Griz. We were down under for a . few weeks. It was a wonderful experience We visit Canada A lot too. THe Malls in both countries are absolutely wonderful. Very similar. We just love them. Need to have plenty of monet 'tho Jan Schol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sassy's mum
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
sassy's mum

Female
Number of posts : 196
Age : 84
Location : Scotland
Occupation : retired
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Jan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jan   Jan Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 12:35 am

sassy's mum wrote:
Griz wrote:
I'm assuming you went down under?
and from the look of it, out malling to boot

Jan 537381

-Griz
Yes Griz. We were down under for a . few weeks. It was a wonderful experience We visit Canada A lot too. THe Malls in both countries are absolutely wonderful. Very similar. We just love them. Need to have plenty of monet 'tho Jan Schol
OOPS Griz. Must be getting tired. Made a few wee mistakes there !!!! Monet should be money (It's an age thing Ha Ha ) Jan 65772
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sassy's mum
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
sassy's mum

Female
Number of posts : 196
Age : 84
Location : Scotland
Occupation : retired
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Jan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jan   Jan Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 1:24 am

Lovetullys wrote:
Thanks for sharing Margret !!!

I love the malls :)
Me too Kathy Jan 65772
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sassy's mum
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
sassy's mum

Female
Number of posts : 196
Age : 84
Location : Scotland
Occupation : retired
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Jan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jan   Jan Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 1:31 am

Jan wrote:
Thanks Margaret! I think! Jan 769988 Jan 769988 Jan 769988

Now this is me on the wrong side of the camera. Jan 537381 Jan 537381

It was lovely to meet you and Dave.
John we had too days travelling the mall.
Jan These are lovely pics of you. Brings back beautiful memories of the time we spent together. Take care Jan 954126
Back to top Go down
View user profile
byteme
Admin
Admin
byteme

Male
Number of posts : 3217
Age : 64
Location : Cornwall, UK
Registration date : 2007-02-04

Jan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jan   Jan Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 1:41 pm

Great series Margaret,

Love #3............... so Jan - you're a lady "wot shops!" eh! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sassy's mum
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
sassy's mum

Female
Number of posts : 196
Age : 84
Location : Scotland
Occupation : retired
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Jan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jan   Jan Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 1:37 am

byteme wrote:
Great series Margaret,

Love #3............... so Jan - you're a lady "wot shops!" eh! Very Happy
Thanks John Jan Signthan Jan 65772
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




Jan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jan   Jan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Jan
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TIFF :: Photosharing :: Portraits and Candids-
Jump to: