TIFF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TIFF

NEWBIES WELCOMED & ENCOURAGED, TUTORIALS ON CAMERA USE & PHOTO EDITING, DISCUSSION, SHARING AND HONEST CRITIQUE

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterStatsLog in

Bonython Hall - Adelaide University

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Bonython Hall - Adelaide University Empty
PostSubject: Bonython Hall - Adelaide University   Bonython Hall - Adelaide University Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 6:16 pm

Bonython Hall was built in 1923 by Sir Landon Bonython and donated to the University.
It is located in the forefront of the Univerity facing North Terrace. Just one of the magnificent buildings along the tree lined boulevard.

Bonython Hall - Adelaide University BonythonHall

The Main entrance.
Bonython Hall - Adelaide University BonythonHallEntrances

c&c always welcomed.
Back to top Go down
Lovetullys
Fanatic
Fanatic
Lovetullys

Female
Number of posts : 1854
Registration date : 2007-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Bonython Hall - Adelaide University   Bonython Hall - Adelaide University Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 12:39 am

Impressive building...I really like the entrance, you have a great shot there !!! Well done Jan !! Bonython Hall - Adelaide University 96887 Bonython Hall - Adelaide University 96887
Back to top Go down
byteme
Admin
Admin
byteme

Male
Number of posts : 3217
Registration date : 2007-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Bonython Hall - Adelaide University   Bonython Hall - Adelaide University Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 12:01 pm

Crisp & clean - wonderfully clear shots Jan - love the main entrance shot, superbly balanced. ~ John
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bonython Hall - Adelaide University   Bonython Hall - Adelaide University Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 1:50 pm

Thank you Kathy and John, it is very heartening to at last get a couple of decent shots.

We went to the city to take some photos of all these great structures lit by laser designs. I took these before dark. Each of about 7 building were lit by at least 5 different designs.
It was so difficult to photograph them then, thousands of people and all the trees.
I will post a couple, but they are not superb shots! believe me. Bonython Hall - Adelaide University 93cfe9dd
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bonython Hall - Adelaide University   Bonython Hall - Adelaide University Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bonython Hall - Adelaide University
Page 1 of 1