TIFF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TIFF

NEWBIES WELCOMED & ENCOURAGED, TUTORIALS ON CAMERA USE & PHOTO EDITING, DISCUSSION, SHARING AND HONEST CRITIQUE

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterStatsLog in

spring promise ....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sassy's mum
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
sassy's mum

Female
Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2007-07-27

spring promise .... Empty
PostSubject: spring promise ....   spring promise .... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 8:16 pm

.... of some sunshine to come? hopefully? spring promise .... 718897

spring promise .... Spring10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: spring promise ....   spring promise .... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 4:17 pm

Lovely Margaret, some of my favourite flowers. I can smell them from here.

Thanks sharing with me in this dustbowl. haha
Back to top Go down
Lovetullys
Fanatic
Fanatic
Lovetullys

Female
Number of posts : 1854
Registration date : 2007-01-19

PostSubject: Re: spring promise ....   spring promise .... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 4:37 pm

Very nice shot !!!!

Maybe Sring by you, but here...it's fricken cold 33 degrees spring promise .... Hissyfit
Back to top Go down
sassy's mum
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
sassy's mum

Female

PostSubject: Re: spring promise ....   spring promise .... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 2:42 am

Lovetullys wrote:
Very nice shot !!!!

Maybe Sring by you, but here...it's fricken cold 33 degrees spring promise .... Hissyfit
Hi Kathy, Thanks for the nice comment. Brrrr!!! that is cold. We complain 'cos we get so much rain, we'll soon have webbed feet. Still our clocks go forward 1 hour tonight, so maybe we'll all get some heat soon, We could all do with a little of what Jan gets spring promise .... 718897 By the way I love your photos of Shelby,she's lovely. I don't make many comments on the forum, 'cos I'm not qualified,but I love looking at all the photos that everyone sends in.They're all brilliant. spring promise .... 65772
Back to top Go down
sassy's mum
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
sassy's mum

Female

PostSubject: Re: spring promise ....   spring promise .... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 2:55 am

Jan wrote:
Lovely Margaret, some of my favourite flowers. I can smell them from here.

Thanks sharing with me in this dustbowl. haha
Hi Jan, thanks for your comments. The crocuses are lovely when thy come out.I couldn't resist taking a picture of them. I wish I was over there with you to get some of your heat Ha Ha !!! I heard that you got some rain recently,did you get very much ? Not nearly enough I'll bet. Wish I could send you some of ours, By the way I like your new avatar. Still a beautiful happy smile. I'm also enjoying seeing your pictures of the beautiful Aussie flowers. Brings back lovely memories. Take care. spring promise .... 954126
Back to top Go down
Lovetullys
Fanatic
Fanatic
Lovetullys

Female
Number of posts : 1854
Registration date : 2007-01-19

PostSubject: Re: spring promise ....   spring promise .... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 12:43 am

sassy's mum wrote:
Lovetullys wrote:
Very nice shot !!!!

Hi Kathy, Thanks for the nice comment. Brrrr!!! that is cold. We complain 'cos we get so much rain, we'll soon have webbed feet. Still our clocks go forward 1 hour tonight, so maybe we'll all get some heat soon, We could all do with a little of what Jan gets spring promise .... 718897 By the way I love your photos of Shelby,she's lovely. I don't make many comments on the forum, 'cos I'm not qualified,but I love looking at all the photos that everyone sends in.They're all brilliant. spring promise .... 65772

Thanks Margret :)

What do you mean you're not qualified ??? You most certainly are !!!
Back to top Go down
sassy's mum
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
sassy's mum

Female

PostSubject: Re: spring promise ....   spring promise .... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 1:06 am

Lovetullys wrote:
sassy's mum wrote:
Lovetullys wrote:
Very nice shot !!!!

Thanks Margret :)

What do you mean you're not qualified ??? You most certainly are !!!
Thanks Kathy for having confidence in me spring promise .... 49558 I usually just point the camera at something & hope for the best, It's just luck on my part that they turn out alright !!!! spring promise .... 954126
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: spring promise ....   spring promise .... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

spring promise ....
Page 1 of 1