TIFF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TIFF

NEWBIES WELCOMED & ENCOURAGED, TUTORIALS ON CAMERA USE & PHOTO EDITING, DISCUSSION, SHARING AND HONEST CRITIQUE

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterStatsLog in

www.dinner.com

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sassy
Admin
Admin
sassy

Female
Number of posts : 3737
Registration date : 2007-01-12

www.dinner.com Empty
PostSubject: www.dinner.com   www.dinner.com Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 3:28 pm

not sure if i could do something else with this i.e the exposure, curves or something, all suggestions welcome

www.dinner.com Www_di10
Back to top Go down
https://sassphotography.editboard.com
Lovetullys
Fanatic
Fanatic
Lovetullys

Female
Number of posts : 1854
Registration date : 2007-01-19

www.dinner.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: www.dinner.com   www.dinner.com Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 2:23 pm

I'm not sure.....I think the web needs some pop but I'm not sure how you would do that. Maybe if you could select the background and fade it out some, lower the opacity or change the blend mode it would make the web stand out some scratch
Back to top Go down
sassy
Admin
Admin
sassy

Female

www.dinner.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: www.dinner.com   www.dinner.com Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 2:28 pm

i'll try it Kathy, thanks, i just couldn't seem to do right for doing wrong yesterday, maybe fresh eyes and mind will help today Very Happy
Back to top Go down
byteme
Admin
Admin
byteme

Male
Number of posts : 3217
Registration date : 2007-02-04

www.dinner.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: www.dinner.com   www.dinner.com Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 7:11 pm

Sharon - you've achieved something I have truied so often to do - take a decent shot of a cobweb - far be it from me therefore to suggest how it could be improved. Nice work ~ John
Back to top Go down
sassy
Admin
Admin
sassy

Female

www.dinner.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: www.dinner.com   www.dinner.com Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 7:40 pm

thanks John but i think i need help with the photoshop side more than the shot it'self, you see the original had some rainbow colours at the top which was really nice but in my post processing i've lost that and still didn't manage to do what i set out to achieve if i remember rightly was to lighten the shot and give it some depth so suggestions are still welcome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

www.dinner.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: www.dinner.com   www.dinner.com Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

www.dinner.com
Page 1 of 1