TIFF

NEWBIES WELCOMED & ENCOURAGED, TUTORIALS ON CAMERA USE & PHOTO EDITING, DISCUSSION, SHARING AND HONEST CRITIQUE

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterStatsLog in

Rainbows in the Waters.........

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lovetullys
Fanatic
Fanatic
Lovetullys

Female
Number of posts : 1854
Registration date : 2007-01-19

Rainbows in the Waters......... Empty
PostSubject: Rainbows in the Waters.........   Rainbows in the Waters......... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 4:37 am

Shelby and I went to the Zoo today. In one of the ponds the sun reflection was creating a rainbow from the fountain spray. I thought it was pretty. Getting to shot was tricky having to climb and peek through the bushes and trees Rainbows in the Waters......... 537381

C&C Appreciated

Rainbows in the Waters......... Pbucket

Rainbows in the Waters......... Pbucket
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Rainbows in the Waters.........   Rainbows in the Waters......... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 9:03 am

A hard thing to capture in all its glory.

The second shot is the better of the two, composition is good just needs a bit more colour saturation for me. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lovetullys
Fanatic
Fanatic
Lovetullys

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rainbows in the Waters.........   Rainbows in the Waters......... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 1:28 pm

Thanks Stewart
Back to top Go down
View user profile
byteme
Admin
Admin
byteme

Male
Number of posts : 3217
Registration date : 2007-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Rainbows in the Waters.........   Rainbows in the Waters......... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 2:23 pm

Good effort of a difficult shot - well done Kathy, nice to see people trying something new. ~ John
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Griz
Addict
Addict
Griz

Male
Number of posts : 594
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Rainbows in the Waters.........   Rainbows in the Waters......... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 6:24 pm

Good capture, well done.
I like the second shot because the spray is more visible, but there is a group of people on the right side. one is wearing a bright green shirt which is distracting from the fountain. If I were going to print this photo I would crop the pic to take the green shirt out and probably clone out the others.

-Griz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://picasaweb.google.com/jmoss80917
Lovetullys
Fanatic
Fanatic
Lovetullys

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rainbows in the Waters.........   Rainbows in the Waters......... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 7:45 pm

Thanks John & John !!
Darn, I missed the guy in the green shirt !! Good eye John, thanks Rainbows in the Waters......... 264697
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Rainbows in the Waters.........   Rainbows in the Waters......... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 11:12 pm

Well spotted Griz, I didn't even notice it!
I definitely prefer #2 Kathy, nicely done! I would agree with Stewart, a little more saturation wouldn't go amiss.
Maybe just try ..clarify.. first, this may do the trick.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rainbows in the Waters.........   Rainbows in the Waters......... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rainbows in the Waters.........
Page 1 of 1