TIFF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TIFF

NEWBIES WELCOMED & ENCOURAGED, TUTORIALS ON CAMERA USE & PHOTO EDITING, DISCUSSION, SHARING AND HONEST CRITIQUE

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterStatsLog in

Boys at the Oktoberfest

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Griz
Addict
Addict
Griz

Male
Number of posts : 594
Registration date : 2007-06-25

Boys at the Oktoberfest Empty
PostSubject: Boys at the Oktoberfest   Boys at the Oktoberfest Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 10:02 pm

We went to Breckenridge for their Oktoberfest celebration a couple of weeks ago. I got to play with a Canon Xti with a 18-55mm lens while we were there.
This young man wandered by and I decided to take a shot. He was not too sure about me taking his picture *lol* He went back to mom keeping an eye on me all the way.

Boys at the Oktoberfest Img_7510

I went over and assured his mother I wasn't stalking her son and his brother decided I should take his picture too!

Boys at the Oktoberfest Img_7511

-Griz
Back to top Go down
http://picasaweb.google.com/jmoss80917

PostSubject: Re: Boys at the Oktoberfest   Boys at the Oktoberfest Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 12:32 am

Now that's a pretzel lol

Good crisp shots John, the big boys in the background obviously with one thought in mind.

We have a German Scheutzenfest (SP)in Adelaide in the summer. I would love to go take pics, but it's usually about 40C. Too hot for me.
Back to top Go down
Lovetullys
Fanatic
Fanatic
Lovetullys

Female
Number of posts : 1854
Registration date : 2007-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Boys at the Oktoberfest   Boys at the Oktoberfest Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 3:39 am

The shot of the first kid is priceless !! Great shots on both kids Boys at the Oktoberfest 264697
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boys at the Oktoberfest   Boys at the Oktoberfest Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 9:49 am

Nice portraits John.

The first one could do with the guy in reds t-shirt being changed to another colour as it draws the eye to it.

The second shot is the better of the two for me, and I love his red handbag (in this case it adds to the fun aspect of the image and isn't so much of a distraction). Boys at the Oktoberfest 537381
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boys at the Oktoberfest   Boys at the Oktoberfest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boys at the Oktoberfest
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TIFF :: Photosharing :: Portraits and Candids-
Jump to: