TIFF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TIFF

NEWBIES WELCOMED & ENCOURAGED, TUTORIALS ON CAMERA USE & PHOTO EDITING, DISCUSSION, SHARING AND HONEST CRITIQUE

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterStatsLog in

Amsterdam Canel

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chevvy
Addict
Addict
Chevvy

Female
Number of posts : 803
Registration date : 2007-06-11

Amsterdam Canel Empty
PostSubject: Amsterdam Canel   Amsterdam Canel Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 9:40 am

Amsterdam Canel Bridge10

Taken thru glass on a boat ride along the many canals in Amsterdam. There are apparently nine bridges to see from this point! we were given 30 seconds to take our pictures.
Back to top Go down
byteme
Admin
Admin
byteme

Male
Number of posts : 3217
Registration date : 2007-02-04

Amsterdam Canel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amsterdam Canel   Amsterdam Canel Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 5:58 pm

You certainly have a good developing eye for a shot V - this is a good example - taking shots on the move thru glass is never easy. But , I feel, using Paint Shop Pro to edit could make your photos so much better. For example this one desparately needs straightening. My example shows straightening, sharpening, converting to B&W plus a couple of gimmicks - all available if you press F10 and use the help menu. Have fun............Oh! and if you get stuck............. you know where I am ~ John Very Happy

Amsterdam Canel V10
Back to top Go down

Amsterdam Canel
Page 1 of 1