TIFF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TIFF

NEWBIES WELCOMED & ENCOURAGED, TUTORIALS ON CAMERA USE & PHOTO EDITING, DISCUSSION, SHARING AND HONEST CRITIQUE

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterStatsLog in

Another Garden at Hampton Court Palace

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chevvy
Addict
Addict
Chevvy

Female
Number of posts : 803
Registration date : 2007-06-11

Another Garden at Hampton Court Palace Empty
PostSubject: Another Garden at Hampton Court Palace   Another Garden at Hampton Court Palace Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 10:43 pm

Another Garden at Hampton Court Palace Castle10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Garden at Hampton Court Palace   Another Garden at Hampton Court Palace Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 8:58 am

A very nice garden.

I must visit Hampton Court one day. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
byteme
Admin
Admin
byteme

Male
Number of posts : 3217
Registration date : 2007-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Another Garden at Hampton Court Palace   Another Garden at Hampton Court Palace Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 10:27 am

Thats VERY nice V - you've used the path to lead the eye very well...............

Perhaps the hedge at the back gives the game away and the photo is not quiet straight - press f10 on PSP and find "straightening tool" - simply follow the instructions......

You may also want to experiment by cropping to the top of the hedge leaving only the garden on view - from my monitor that looks good as well.......

Great progress V - well done Another Garden at Hampton Court Palace 749253

J

Last edited by on Fri Sep 28, 2007 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Garden at Hampton Court Palace   Another Garden at Hampton Court Palace Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 2:34 pm

V I like it with the building in the background.. just a slight straighten. A lovely relaxing garden to walk around. Well done
Back to top Go down
sassy
Admin
Admin
sassy

Female
Number of posts : 3737
Registration date : 2007-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Another Garden at Hampton Court Palace   Another Garden at Hampton Court Palace Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 3:34 am

i agree with John, it needs a very slight straighten and there are some tiny leaves in the top right that are a wee bit distracting but the colours are lovely and i like the building in it too, there is one other thing that i might try to alter and that is the sky, would you mind if i had a quick play with it?
Back to top Go down
https://sassphotography.editboard.com
Chevvy
Addict
Addict
Chevvy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Another Garden at Hampton Court Palace   Another Garden at Hampton Court Palace Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 8:59 am

Go ahead Sharon and can you explain what you do step by step..thanks

~V~
Back to top Go down
sassy
Admin
Admin
sassy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Another Garden at Hampton Court Palace   Another Garden at Hampton Court Palace Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 11:20 am

thanks V, photo first

Another Garden at Hampton Court Palace Castle10

first i straightened (rotated) by 0.5 degrees and cropped enough to eliminate the leaves on the top right, i then carefully selected the sky and chose a pale blue as my foreground colour and white as the secondary colour, then went to filter, render and clouds, i tried that several times till i got a satisfactory looking sky, it doesn't work on every photo but i think it did on this one, i hope you like Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hipster
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
hipster

Female
Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Another Garden at Hampton Court Palace   Another Garden at Hampton Court Palace Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 3:35 pm

Beautiful! Liked what you did to it Sharon!
Back to top Go down
byteme
Admin
Admin
byteme

Male
Number of posts : 3217
Registration date : 2007-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Another Garden at Hampton Court Palace   Another Garden at Hampton Court Palace Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 5:44 pm

Great edit Sharon - nice one ! # John
Back to top Go down
Chevvy
Addict
Addict
Chevvy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Another Garden at Hampton Court Palace   Another Garden at Hampton Court Palace Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 8:32 pm

Thankyou Sharon, I'll have a go

~V~
Back to top Go down
sassy
Admin
Admin
sassy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Another Garden at Hampton Court Palace   Another Garden at Hampton Court Palace Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 5:40 am

thanks folks but i only straightened it and did a quick sky fix there are other methods that take a bit more care and are a bit more complicated but definitely doable Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Garden at Hampton Court Palace   Another Garden at Hampton Court Palace Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Garden at Hampton Court Palace
Page 1 of 1