TIFF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TIFF

NEWBIES WELCOMED & ENCOURAGED, TUTORIALS ON CAMERA USE & PHOTO EDITING, DISCUSSION, SHARING AND HONEST CRITIQUE

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterStatsLog in

Hidden From View

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hidden From View Empty
PostSubject: Hidden From View   Hidden From View Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 11:42 pm

Hidden From View HiddenFromView

I have been trying different things to bring out more detail in the trees.

Your comments would be most welcome. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Hidden From View Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden From View   Hidden From View Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 9:18 am

Nice pic Stewart, Try psp. Clarify to 3 then up the hue & Sat halfway to the next mark on the right. lol Forgot to look at the number.
Back to top Go down

Hidden From View Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden From View   Hidden From View Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 8:37 pm

I haven't used PSP for a couple of years now and haven't even loaded it onto my new puter. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
hipster
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
hipster

Female
Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2007-06-08

Hidden From View Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden From View   Hidden From View Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 1:42 am

I like this but maybe just a little bit less of the sky...but that's just me! :0
Back to top Go down

Hidden From View Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden From View   Hidden From View Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 11:30 am

I will look at what the sky looks like cropped before I print it to see if it improves it or not.
Less sky will bring the building more to the centre and heighten the tension so it might just work. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hidden From View Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden From View   Hidden From View Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hidden From View
Page 1 of 1