TIFF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TIFF

NEWBIES WELCOMED & ENCOURAGED, TUTORIALS ON CAMERA USE & PHOTO EDITING, DISCUSSION, SHARING AND HONEST CRITIQUE

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterStatsLog in

Raindrops on the Washing Line

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Raindrops on the Washing Line Empty
PostSubject: Raindrops on the Washing Line   Raindrops on the Washing Line Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 11:34 pm

Taken during a rainstorm from the front door, Handheld.

Raindrops on the Washing Line RaindropsonWashLine1

C+C Welcome. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sassy
Admin
Admin
sassy

Female
Number of posts : 3737
Registration date : 2007-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Raindrops on the Washing Line   Raindrops on the Washing Line Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 5:19 pm

i don't know how i missed this, maybe i was in hospital but i'm glad i've seen it now, it's really cool, definitely different Stewart, i did something similar to this in a car at night and all the tail lights from the other cars made patterns just like this i'll have to go hunting for it and get it posted Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://sassphotography.editboard.com

PostSubject: Re: Raindrops on the Washing Line   Raindrops on the Washing Line Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 1:02 am

sassy wrote:
i don't know how i missed this, maybe i was in hospital but i'm glad i've seen it now, it's really cool, definitely different Stewart, i did something similar to this in a car at night and all the tail lights from the other cars made patterns just like this i'll have to go hunting for it and get it posted Very Happy

i hope you weren't driving at the time Sharon?? Raindrops on the Washing Line 537381
Back to top Go down
sassy
Admin
Admin
sassy

Female
Number of posts : 3737
Registration date : 2007-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Raindrops on the Washing Line   Raindrops on the Washing Line Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 2:35 am

lol no Sandy was doing the driving Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://sassphotography.editboard.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raindrops on the Washing Line   Raindrops on the Washing Line Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raindrops on the Washing Line
Page 1 of 1