TIFF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TIFF

NEWBIES WELCOMED & ENCOURAGED, TUTORIALS ON CAMERA USE & PHOTO EDITING, DISCUSSION, SHARING AND HONEST CRITIQUE

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterStatsLog in

The Box with RED X

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lovetullys
Fanatic
Fanatic
Lovetullys

Female
Number of posts : 1854
Registration date : 2007-01-19

The  Box with RED X Empty
PostSubject: The Box with RED X   The  Box with RED X Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2007 6:47 am

I'm having a problem viewing Stuarts pictures. All I see is the box with red x. It is only with his posts, all others are fine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Box with RED X   The  Box with RED X Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2007 11:46 am

I wonder if the others who CAN see the images are fotop users??? If it's an issue, I'll drop the files onto a server sometime over the weekend...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Box with RED X   The  Box with RED X Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2007 12:42 pm

I can't see your images either Stuart. no idea what fotop is either. So obviously I don't use it. lol
Back to top Go down
rkunderhill
Addict
Addict
rkunderhill

Female
Number of posts : 782
Registration date : 2007-01-22

PostSubject: Re: The Box with RED X   The  Box with RED X Icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2007 3:28 pm

Hey, Stuart, just had time to troll around today, and I can't see your images either. Do we have to download something, or change something on the firewall?
Back to top Go down
http://www.rubysphotos.com

PostSubject: Re: The Box with RED X   The  Box with RED X Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2007 2:41 am

'k, all image links changed to servimg.com as a host... that should fix things for all... :)

Cheers,
Stuart
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Box with RED X   The  Box with RED X Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2007 3:59 am

Thanks Stuart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Box with RED X   The  Box with RED X Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Box with RED X
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TIFF :: Board Updates :: Forum Questions-
Jump to: