TIFF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TIFF

NEWBIES WELCOMED & ENCOURAGED, TUTORIALS ON CAMERA USE & PHOTO EDITING, DISCUSSION, SHARING AND HONEST CRITIQUE

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterStatsLog in

Coulrophobia

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Coulrophobia Empty
PostSubject: Coulrophobia   Coulrophobia Icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2007 1:30 pm

Another older shot done for Halloween last year.

Coulrophobia Halloween2

:)
Back to top Go down

Coulrophobia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coulrophobia   Coulrophobia Icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2007 1:42 pm

Excellent work, did you start with a self portrait? hehe
Back to top Go down

Coulrophobia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coulrophobia   Coulrophobia Icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2007 9:58 pm

Jan wrote:
Excellent work, did you start with a self portrait? hehe

I did actually Jan, that is me in a mask. affraid
Back to top Go down
Lovetullys
Fanatic
Fanatic
Lovetullys

Female
Number of posts : 1854
Registration date : 2007-01-19

Coulrophobia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coulrophobia   Coulrophobia Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2007 12:34 am

This took me a few looks before I saw everything. Good Job !! I really like the colors and the swishy(is that a word?) effects. Coulrophobia 39117
Back to top Go down

Coulrophobia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coulrophobia   Coulrophobia Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2007 10:13 am

Thanks Kathy.

I might use this one for my avatar pic in the near future. Coulrophobia 669286
Back to top Go down

Coulrophobia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coulrophobia   Coulrophobia Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2007 10:02 pm

Chrome and Liquify? CS or PSP? or something else? I like the total effect and color choices (big favorite combo here in Michigan!) The smokiness adds another interesting dimension. Nice job on this one!
Back to top Go down

Coulrophobia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coulrophobia   Coulrophobia Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2007 10:08 pm

Thanks Kat.

It was done in PS7 but other than that I can't remember.

The smoky effect is down to moving slightly during the two second exposure of the original shot. :)
Back to top Go down

Coulrophobia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coulrophobia   Coulrophobia Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2007 10:33 pm

wow - on the smoky part. I was sure it was from someone blowing cigarette smoke at you. kat
Back to top Go down

Coulrophobia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coulrophobia   Coulrophobia Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2007 10:35 am

i don't allow smoking in my Apartment, only smoke in it is from burning food. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

Coulrophobia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coulrophobia   Coulrophobia Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2007 2:56 pm

(No burning rubber from the condoms then??)
Back to top Go down
Emilie Jay
Technical Advisor
Technical Advisor
Emilie Jay

Female
Number of posts : 488
Registration date : 2007-01-19

Coulrophobia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coulrophobia   Coulrophobia Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2007 5:37 pm

Stuart Elflett wrote:

Stuart you got to stop making me either pee my pants or blow diet coke out my nose...

I think this is awesome Stewart. Nicely done.

:haggis:
Back to top Go down
http://www.siskastudios.com

Coulrophobia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coulrophobia   Coulrophobia Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2007 10:39 pm

Stuart Elflett wrote:

They don't burn...they smoulder slowly until the ignite in a burst of ecstasy. :cheers: :tongue: :cheers: :tongue: :cheers:
Back to top Go down

Coulrophobia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coulrophobia   Coulrophobia Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2007 11:19 pm

Hey, Emilie - maybe it's time to pick up a package of "Depends" along with the packages of "Pampers." (or do you go solely cloth diapers in your home?) lollllllllll
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Coulrophobia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coulrophobia   Coulrophobia Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coulrophobia
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TIFF :: Photosharing :: Phart-
Jump to: