TIFF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TIFF

NEWBIES WELCOMED & ENCOURAGED, TUTORIALS ON CAMERA USE & PHOTO EDITING, DISCUSSION, SHARING AND HONEST CRITIQUE

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterStatsLog in

Girvan and Ailsa Craig (a story)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sassy
Admin
Admin
sassy

Female
Number of posts : 3737
Registration date : 2007-01-12

Girvan and Ailsa Craig (a story) Empty
PostSubject: Girvan and Ailsa Craig (a story)   Girvan and Ailsa Craig (a story) Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2007 10:55 pm

when i was little my parents took us to Stranrar on holiday on the way there (also on the way to Glen Trool) we followed the coast through Girvan and this island just off the coast called Ailsa Craig is visible all the way, in my infant ignorance i thought this big rock was following me and was terrified of it, this is now a family joke and the island has a new name in our family it's now called Sharon's Rock this is probably the best shot i've ever taken of it, (you can sometimes see it in the distance in my Arran shots) enjoy! c&c welcome
fyi it's also where they used to quarry the stone used to make curling stones for the olympics
Girvan and Ailsa Craig (a story) Ailsa_10

Girvan and Ailsa Craig (a story) Brick_10
Back to top Go down
https://sassphotography.editboard.com

PostSubject: Re: Girvan and Ailsa Craig (a story)   Girvan and Ailsa Craig (a story) Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2007 11:17 pm

Ooooh what is that behind you Sharon??

Oh it is a big Pebble. Girvan and Ailsa Craig (a story) 537381
Back to top Go down
sassy
Admin
Admin
sassy

Female
Number of posts : 3737
Registration date : 2007-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Girvan and Ailsa Craig (a story)   Girvan and Ailsa Craig (a story) Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2007 11:18 pm

oooh watch it Stewatr you nearly gave me a heart attack then Wink
Back to top Go down
https://sassphotography.editboard.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Girvan and Ailsa Craig (a story)   Girvan and Ailsa Craig (a story) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Girvan and Ailsa Craig (a story)
Page 1 of 1