TIFF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TIFF

NEWBIES WELCOMED & ENCOURAGED, TUTORIALS ON CAMERA USE & PHOTO EDITING, DISCUSSION, SHARING AND HONEST CRITIQUE

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterStatsLog in

Nightime Silky Meets Daytime Smooth...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
imagesbytlp
Fanatic
Fanatic
imagesbytlp

Female
Number of posts : 1209
Registration date : 2007-01-19

Nightime Silky Meets Daytime Smooth... Empty
PostSubject: Nightime Silky Meets Daytime Smooth...   Nightime Silky Meets Daytime Smooth... Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2007 11:46 pm

For a challenge themed "silky smooth"...thoughts always welcome:

Nightime Silky Meets Daytime Smooth... SilkySmooth57
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightime Silky Meets Daytime Smooth...   Nightime Silky Meets Daytime Smooth... Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2007 9:02 am

This looks good Terri although I was expecting a leg in stockings. Rolling Eyes Very Happy
Back to top Go down
imagesbytlp
Fanatic
Fanatic
imagesbytlp

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nightime Silky Meets Daytime Smooth...   Nightime Silky Meets Daytime Smooth... Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2007 2:44 pm

Well...that's the thing. This particular challenge will definitely have lots of that...I thought I'd do a little different. That and my model bailed!
Back to top Go down
byteme
Admin
Admin
byteme

Male
Number of posts : 3217
Registration date : 2007-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Nightime Silky Meets Daytime Smooth...   Nightime Silky Meets Daytime Smooth... Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2007 2:53 pm

I love the simplicity and wonderful colour combination of this - great angle - indeed I wouldn't change a thing................ John
Back to top Go down
imagesbytlp
Fanatic
Fanatic
imagesbytlp

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nightime Silky Meets Daytime Smooth...   Nightime Silky Meets Daytime Smooth... Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2007 4:21 pm

Well, our team has it's placing in the league...top tier...the division with all the best photographers! The first challenge for the league is a selective color...so, if I enter this one it can't hurt the team.

I've been unsure as to whether or not I wanted to go with it...but, I think I will.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightime Silky Meets Daytime Smooth...   Nightime Silky Meets Daytime Smooth... Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2007 5:17 pm

This is great Terri, different, eyecatching and sooo well done! Go for it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightime Silky Meets Daytime Smooth...   Nightime Silky Meets Daytime Smooth... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nightime Silky Meets Daytime Smooth...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TIFF :: Photosharing :: Phart-
Jump to: