TIFF

NEWBIES WELCOMED & ENCOURAGED, TUTORIALS ON CAMERA USE & PHOTO EDITING, DISCUSSION, SHARING AND HONEST CRITIQUE

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterStatsLog in

Practice with Fur...........

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lovetullys
Fanatic
Fanatic
Lovetullys

Female
Number of posts : 1854
Registration date : 2007-01-19

Practice with Fur........... Empty
PostSubject: Practice with Fur...........   Practice with Fur........... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2007 12:41 am

Again all manual..editing, crop, resize, fade correction on one, and unsharp mask. C&C would be greatly appreciated

Practice with Fur........... Pbucket

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Practice with Fur...........   Practice with Fur........... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2007 12:46 am

#4 is great Kathy. You are getting there. You have no idea how much practice I need with my new camera with the focusing. I am finding it really hard in manual.
Back to top Go down
byteme
Admin
Admin
byteme

Male
Number of posts : 3217
Registration date : 2007-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Practice with Fur...........   Practice with Fur........... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2007 10:59 am

Kathy - I fell into a trap of worrying about the camera settings too much that I forgot the composition. Indeed I went back to Auto settings for a while just to get my compositions better..........

I wonder if that took place on #1 - I would have loved to see the dog in full, especially the paws.

Maybe similar on #2 (where the pipe across the top could have been lost and more dog on show) and again on #4 with just a degee or two lower angle of composition?

But these have a much better sharpness to them and proof you are making sound progress - keep it up Kathy - well done.

John Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Practice with Fur...........   Practice with Fur........... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Practice with Fur...........
Page 1 of 1